Chinese State Media Declares U.S. 'Most Failed Country of 2020'

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I understand your position infact your position is the correct position ultimately but we need to be realistic here under the current dynamics of the world there are only two options either your with the west or against the west.

There is no taking sides here its thinking in the best interests for the muslims.

We would be better off without the west ruling they are the biggest enemies of islam more than china and russia.

Its a concept of lesser of two evils both are evil kuffar but one kuffar will let you do what you want but the other kuffar will do their atmost to stop any sort of islamic influence spreading even if it doesn't effect them remotely (the west).

Do you not see the tranny "muslims" the mixed masjids "muslims" the sharia denying "muslims" etc so many deviants have sprung forth from the ground because of the poision the western world teach called liberalism and tolerance.

I understand your position infact your position is the correct position ultimately but we need to be realistic here under the current dynamics of the world there are only two options either your with the west or against the west.

There is no taking sides here its thinking in the best interests for the muslims.

We would be better off without the west ruling they are the biggest enemies of islam more than china and russia.

Its a concept of lesser of two evils both are evil kuffar but one kuffar will let you do what you want but the other kuffar will do their atmost to stop any sort of islamic influence spreading even if it doesn't effect them remotely (the west).

Do you not see the tranny "muslims" the mixed masjids "muslims" the sharia denying "muslims" etc so many deviants have sprung forth from the ground because of the poision the western world teach called liberalism and tolerance.

I'm not defending the West here. I see how their degeneracy gets worse by the day. China and Russia have been on the rise for a while now but what have we muslims actually gained from the power shift ? If we had actual outcomes I'd be convinced but our homeland is in the same predicament and its business as usual in the West

I'm not defending the West here. I see how their degeneracy gets worse by the day. China and Russia have been on the rise for a while now but what have we muslims actually gained from the power shift ? If we had actual outcomes I'd be convinced but our homeland is in the same predicament and its business as usual in the West

Its not fully shifted yet the west still have a monopoly on the globe untill their domination of international trade via the dollar+ riba banking comes to the end unfortunately they will still be dictating world politics.

As for somalia , in my opinion the puppet rulers there have no interest for the general citizens, somalis are one diin they can easily establish sharia which will solve every single problem but of course as usual the world police (the west) will try stop this implementation of islamic law, china and russia wouldnt give a damn unless they are directly threatened or their interests are threatened.

The west don't care about interests threatened or direct threats, they just don't want sharia to be established otherwise its game over for them.

akhi its the psychological manipulation the west have mastered psychology to a point were their victims do not question anything they do.

its a battle of the hearts and minds, so much more powerful then meeting them in the battlefield and spraying bullets towards them
I know just look at Somalis we still love Ethiopia&US after all they did. If a somali tries to fight back they're branded as terrorist while Ethiopia and US are seen as peacekeeper. I don't what kind of poison they have put into our bodies but I'm sure it's poison caadi aheen.

I know just look at Somalis we still love Ethiopia&US after all they did. If a somali tries to fight back they're branded as terrorist while Ethiopia and US are seen as peacekeeper. I don't what kind of poison they have put into our bodies but I'm sure it's poison caadi aheen.

Could be some sort of sixir since the yahud behind their banking system are into sixir

Wallahu Alam

I advise any sane somali muslim (including myself) in the west to go back to your tuulo, learn about agriculture and self sufficiency.

everyone arguing against Master @Omar del Sur :drakekidding:

giphy.gif

reer

VIP
what are you talking about? china is worse than the us. the us pays lip service and stabs you in the back while china does xinjang.
@Halimo Supremist look at central asia former ussr states how anti islam their governments are. its easier to wear headscarf and have a beard in america or uk than uzbekistan or tajikistan :trash:

what are you talking about? china is worse than the us. the us pays lip service and stabs you in the back while china does xinjang.
@Halimo Supremist look at central asia former ussr states how anti islam their governments are. its easier to wear headscarf and have a beard in america or uk than uzbekistan or tajikistan :trash:

This is my point the USA is allowing this because its part of their deception, look up definition of deception.

Ill rather come face to face with an enemy rather than an enemy hide being an enemy and attack from within while claiming the best interests of muslims.

@reer i don't think you understand the concept of lesser of two evils.

Whats worse a women having her headscarf ripped off ?

Or people trying to change islam from within, to attack the family unit, to attack salat, to attack the boundaries the quran and sunnah has given us, to attack jihad, to attack saum.

To promote homosexuality, to promote secularism within islam.

Both China and modern day Russia have centuries wide persecution of muslims and genocide. @Omar del Sur won't even acknowledge the Uighurs held in concentration camps and supports Ethiopia when it comes to the Somali regions they occupy. Having this debate is like arguing with a wall.

reer

VIP
This is my point the USA is allowing this because its part of their deception, look up definition of deception.

Ill rather come face to face with an enemy rather than an enemy hide being an enemy and attack from within why claiming the best interests of muslims.
@reer i don't think you understand the concept of lesser of two evils.

Whats worse a women having her headscarf ripped off ?

Or people trying to change islam from within, to attack the family unit, to attack salat, to attack the boundaries the quran and sunnah has given us, to attack jihad, to attack saum.

To promote homosexuality, to promote secularism within islam.

even watered down version of islam is etter than what is going on in the russia-china sphere of influence. if there was a pharoah today it would be the china russia axis with forced labor/slavery in xinjang and blatant totalitarian secularism in central asia.

Trending