Chinese State Media Declares U.S. 'Most Failed Country of 2020'

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
China the country that created Covid in the first place are calling another country the most failed country. Wallahi these indho yars are shameless :mjlol:

Nigga I don’t get why you’re a China propaganda puppet when China don’t have your interests but yet here we are:mybusiness:

Actually, a multipolar world is in the interest of the entire Third World.

If people don't understand this, it's because they don't understand history.

The entire Third World benefitted from the US-Soviet rivalry.

The US and the Soviets had to compete to win people over.

Multiple businesses competing for your support is better than one business holding a monopoly.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Actually, a multipolar world is in the interest of the entire Third World.

If people don't understand this, it's because they don't understand history.

The entire Third World benefitted from the US-Soviet rivalry.

The US and the Soviets had to compete to win people over.

Multiple business competing for your support is better than one business holding a monopoly.
Since when did I say a multipolar world wasn’t beneficial. Nigga now you’re just putting words in my mouth and you’re deflecting. You first questioned my Pro Western political views I flipped the tables and I questioned your Pro China Communistic views. You then went on a tangent about the Cold War :sass2:

Neither countries have the interests of Muslims at heart. Stop twerking for the oppressors.

giphy.gif

Since when did I say a multipolar world wasn’t beneficial. Nigga now you’re just putting words in my mouth and you’re deflecting. You first questioned my Pro Western political views I flipped the tables and I questioned your Pro China Communistic views. You then went on a tangent about the Cold War :sass2:
Straight up Facts. On a side note though what’s with your creepy profile pic :cosbyhmm:

Since when did I say a multipolar world wasn’t beneficial.

Okay then we're in agreement. The aim isn't actually for China to rule the world, which isn't even realistic. The aim is a multipolar world.

41ufSl4R1aL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

China wants a multipolar world order. Can the world agree?

The people of the world have to decide- total Western domination or multipolar world?

Neither countries have the interests of Muslims at heart. Stop twerking for the oppressors.

China isn't the aim. China is the means. The aim is multipolar world. Then this aim is itself a means to create an opening for Islamic social orders.

You have a way better chance implementing an Islamic social order in a multipolar world than under neocolonial conditions of total Western domination.

China isn't the aim. China is the means. The aim is multipolar world. Then this aim is itself a means to create an opening for Islamic social orders.

You have a way better chance implementing an Islamic social order in a multipolar world than under neocolonial conditions of total Western domination.

You support the neocolonial conditions when it comes to the Somali region in Ethiopia and deny the human rights violations and Uighurs in China. Take your lies elsewhere. :camby:

"You have a way better chance implementing an Islamic social order in a multipolar world than under neocolonial conditions of total Western domination."

@Halimo Supremist explain what is incorrect there. You think Western colonial rulers are going to sit back and let you establish an Islamic social order?

You support the neocolonial conditions when it comes to the Somali region in Ethiopia and deny the human rights violations and Uighurs in China. Take your lies elsewhere. :camby:

You say that because I'm not a hardline supporter of Somaliweyn. You're free to believe whatever ideology you want, regardless of what actual results the ideology has brought.

You say that because I'm not a hardline supporter of Somaliweyn. You're free to believe whatever ideology you want, regardless of what actual results the ideology has brought.

No-one is talking about Somaliweyn. You were upset at the thought of Ethiopia losing territory that was never truly theirs in the first place. You support the colonial partition of the land as set during the Berlin Conference. If thats not being in favour of Western Domination I don't know what is ? You're a hypocrite and everyone knows it. :icon lol:

Trending