Chinese State Media Declares U.S. 'Most Failed Country of 2020'

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Omar del Sur: "multipolarity, Western media bias"

Opponents: "u r retarded LOL"
Bro u are an idiot stop twerking for China its clear what they are doing but u want to be in a leash for them f*ck that

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Yes, this is how some people think we should analyze this kind of thing.

"Omar del Sur is dumb LOL"
I mean it's true
stephen-a-smith-green-screen.jpg

Ad hominem. You don't even refute what I was saying, you just go pure ad hominem.

It is about ideas, not individuals. You pull the level of discussion down by making it about individuals rather than ideas. Is that the only way you can compete? You have to dumb it down by making it about individuals rather than ideas?

Can you not compete on an intellectual level?

"Talk to the hand" is not the proper level at which to analyze geopolitics.

We've had this discussion before and you spent the whole time deflecting from the criticisms and playing the victim. Feel free to respond to that if you want to "compete on an intellectual level".

Or are you going to runaway again like you did last time ? :cryinglaughsmiley:

We've had this discussion before and you spent the whole time deflecting from the criticisms and playing the victim. Feel free to respond to that if you want to "compete on an intellectual level".

Or are you going to runaway again like you did last time ?

I discussed this in depth and I got blocked from responding to my thread due to not parroting the Western viewpoint.

and why would I go in depth about this to debate with

"u r retarded LOL"

it's not my fault that the level of discourse is at that kind of level.

I discussed this in depth and I got blocked from responding to my thread due to not parroting the Western viewpoint.

Of course you did. If that's what actually happened then didn't you respond with your points in this thread ? You know you're a liar, we all know you are insincere and I don't see the point in regurgitating the same nonsense.

reer

VIP
Leaked Documents Show How China’s Army of Paid Internet Trolls Helped Censor the Coronavirus

ccp has internet shills seems like you werr tasked with muslims you troll @Omar del Sur

Trending