Chinese State Media Declares U.S. 'Most Failed Country of 2020'

No-one is talking about Somaliweyn. You were upset at the thought of Ethiopia losing territory that was never truly theirs in the first place. You support the colonial partition of the land as set during the Berlin Conference. If thats not being in favour of Western Domination I don't know what is ? You're a hypocrite and everyone knows it. :icon lol:

Yes, I am an alleged agent of the Saudi-Ethiopian-Chinese conspiracy.

giphy.gif

Reborn
China isn't the aim. China is the means. The aim is multipolar world. Then this aim is itself a means to create an opening for Islamic social orders.

You have a way better chance implementing an Islamic social order in a multipolar world than under neocolonial conditions of total Western domination.

You can never achieve an Islamic caliphate under the current way the world is governed.A multipolar world is what we must strive for just like how it was before...

Whatever you are, you're a phony.

Ad hominem. You don't even refute what I was saying, you just go pure ad hominem.

It is about ideas, not individuals. You pull the level of discussion down by making it about individuals rather than ideas. Is that the only way you can compete? You have to dumb it down by making it about individuals rather than ideas?

Can you not compete on an intellectual level?

"Talk to the hand" is not the proper level at which to analyze geopolitics.

"You have a way better chance implementing an Islamic social order in a multipolar world than under neocolonial conditions of total Western domination."

@Halimo Supremist explain what is incorrect there. You think Western colonial rulers are going to sit back and let you establish an Islamic social order?
If it easy to implement Islamic sosial order under China Then why China colonising Uighurs taking their land killing and forcing Muslims womans to marry non Muslims China men or mens
Tht should tell China has it own interest and want to colonise all countries whether Muslim countries or non Muslims countries

If it easy to implement Islamic sosial order under China

Firstly- "social" is spelled with a "c".

Secondly- I didn't say under China. I said under the conditions of a multipolar world order.

I believe the ideas I have been trying to explain may be too complicated for some people- not you, specifically, of course. But I think these concepts may be too complicated for some people.

As for the Uyghurs- I am old enough to remember when the US lied about Iraq. I have every right to not believe whatever the West says.

But most of the media in the West is pro-Western. So the people hear the Western viewpoint constantly and so they believe it.

I think the West is taking advantage of simple people. They hear this-and-that in the media, they don't understand concepts like multipolarity, etc. they move in the direction the West wants and the practical end result is that they move to promote Western hegemony without understanding what they're doing.

A multi polar world is definitely better than a unipolar one, its better to choose the lesser of two evils and have people compete for your positioning in the world affairs

Firstly- "social" is spelled with a "c".

Secondly- I didn't say under China. I said under the conditions of a multipolar world order.

I believe the ideas I have been trying to explain may be too complicated for some people- not you, specifically, of course. But I think these concepts may be too complicated for some people.

As for the Uyghurs- I am old enough to remember when the US lied about Iraq. I have every right to not believe whatever the West says.

But most of the media in the West is pro-Western. So the people hear the Western viewpoint constantly and so they believe it.

I think the West is taking advantage of simple people. They hear this-and-that in the media, they don't understand concepts like multipolarity, etc. they move in the direction the West wants and the practical end result is that they move to promote Western hegemony without understanding what they're doing.
You believe the Uighar thing is fake?

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
you can frame not believing the Western narrative on China as twerking for China or whatever loaded phrase you like but the US lied about Iraq and numerous other countries so I have no obligation to believe them.
What does that have to do with China lying about covid and killing muslims

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
The US has lied about a long list of other countries. I'm not obligated to think the US isn't lying again.
:what1: What does this have to do with the USA? China lied about covid and the killing of our muslim brethren but u think it's a lie??? :what:

:what1: What does this have to do with the USA? China lied about covid and the killing of our muslim brethren but u think it's a lie??? :what:

The US has been pushing the claims.

EfNeFLIXYAAIj_g.jpg:large

I'm not saying that there is not anything at all. But I have every right to question what the US is claiming.

you can frame not believing the Western narrative on China as twerking for China or whatever loaded phrase you like but the US lied about Iraq and numerous other countries so I have no obligation to believe them.
Hey Mr.Retard
Ever thought about this?
Hey, if news channels outside of USA are all reporting the UIghar situation to be true then maybe I am wrong huh?
Think outside the U.S. media

Trending