Chinese State Media Declares U.S. 'Most Failed Country of 2020'

Leaked Documents Show How China’s Army of Paid Internet Trolls Helped Censor the Coronavirus

ccp has internet shills seems like you werr tasked with muslims you troll @Omar del Sur
He gets 5 cents an hour shilling

Reborn

What I find fascinating about all this is that it was in 2017 that US was bombing Uighyurs in Afghanistan(borders with china btw) and right after 9/11 they designated the political movement as a terrorist organisation and the key members of the org are in Turkey as we speak. However, the org has now been delisted as a terror org despite being responsible for numerous terrorist attacks in Xinjiang.

4tueqc.jpg

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
so which do you prefer

A- a world totally dominated by whites (the Western platform)

B- a multipolar world dominated by no one in particular where various factions compete for your support?
None cause u are trying to push a narrative indoyhaar are better than cadaan rn when they are both bad

Boogie

I see. So your C proposal is a funny picture.
No C is both are equally horrible so why should I support either cause clearly I disagree with what they stand for and what do they do to help my religion my country nothing

No C is both are equally horrible so why should I support either cause clearly I disagree with what they stand for and what do they do to help my religion my country nothing

You have no platform, you have no strategy.

At least A and B are actual platforms. Your C is just not having an actual platform, having no actual strategy.

Boogie

You have no platform, you have no strategy.

At least A and B are actual platforms. Your C is just not having an actual platform, having no actual strategy.
My platform is disagreeing with both ideologies

My platform is disagreeing with both ideologies

You haven't actually brought any actual platform. If you have no platform you should't interfere with people who have actual platforms. If you have no platform then your role is to sit back and be ruled by people who actually have a platform.

Ppl don't need to have platform to disagree and not want to ruled by China or USA any other nation or nations
China should rule their country not any other countries nor somalia

Last edited:
Ppl don't need to have platform to disagree and not want to ruled by China or USA any other nation or nations
China should rule their country not any other countries nor somalia

I am not saying China should rule others.

But practically speaking, you cannot rule without a platform. People without a platform will be ruled by people who do have a platform. You cannot lead without a platform.

I am not saying China should rule others.

But practically speaking, you cannot rule without a platform. People without a platform will be ruled by people who do have a platform. You cannot lead without a platform.
I might not have it countries tht exist have it also yes China ant rule others whether be economics politics others

History has proven the west have caused more harm to muslims than any another global power.

The mass bombings
The liberalisation of islam through fake sheikhs and "thinktanks"
The harassment of its western muslim citizens.
The puppet leaders who they installed.

All this is evident to see, yet the west want to claim "tolerance", they claim "we allow you to worship and build mosques"

"we allow your women to cover up, we allow you to practice freely in the west. "

^^ all this comes under deception, the definition of deception is to mix truth with falsehood. The truth aspect is the west does let you practice islam while it is against islam at the same time.. whys that ??

Its a psychological manipulative tactic to deceive the masses into thinking they are a great nation who must be respected and not transgressed upon- hence why many muslims praise the west for its tolerance and freedom while the very same west is
attacking their brothers abroad and trying to subjugate islam from within.

This is the same deceptive tactic dajjal will use its no wonder why our prophet pbuh warned immensely about the dajjal, all the prophets warned about dajjal.

If millions of muslims are being deceived by western narrative/propaganda than imagine dajjal??

I for one believe in the concept of lesser of two evils and i believe if any nation whether be Russia or China can take out and cripple the west and become a global superpower than that would be the best interest for the muslims as the caliphate can easily be restored.

The west are the same people who also subjugated the world into fake pieces of paper IOUs which they claim hold value but in reality doesn't!! no current currency in the world is independent all act as intermediary for the dollar when exchanging international goods.

These are the people you want ruling over you ??

Trending

Latest posts