Chinese girl on a Blackface on Youtube.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Abaayo Waan ka shakisanahay dadkaan sidan u hadlaya.
Waxaan dareemayaa inaan leenahay dad cadaan oo soo dhex galay forumkan. dadka cadaanka ah ayaa ku waalan dadka madow, waxayna u hadlayaan sidan.
Cadaan ma nihnin naya wahan nahay raag somali a. Ha adigu Madow jeecletahay sheego dadkoda

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
The same cadaans from 4chan that they’re agreeing with are the same ones calling them subhumans and the biggest n!gger of all
Nope. I dont agree with most of the bs being shared here. I would never call anyone such a thing unless they came at my people unprovoked. We aren't niggas sxb my forefathers were elite nomads not slave boys In the souther American states. Sub human 🥱😂😂 :drakelaugh: :russ::silanyosmile::yacadiim:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
If you look at fixation index. A west African is just as distant from a European as a wolf is from a coyote and if you compare west Africans to Japanese people they are even more distant. This is the ugly side of science and free inquiry.
It all makes sense, compare the pristine features of the Caucasian in all his glory compared to the stocky, dense, broad Negro. Its like comparing night and day. No way homo sapien was the sole ancestor to humans there must have been some sort of admixture with other primates.

We, humans, love to judge each other and other created things when we can't even create an ant. I swear kibir is one of the greatest obstacles we have as humans, no human who has even an atom worth of pride will enter Paradise or even smell its fragrance.

So be careful of saying you're superior to others based on something you had no control over. Some of the best looking women I've seen have been Bantu and some of the worst looking women I've seen have been cadaan.

Us?
giphy.gif
She doesn’t know the half of it :icon lol:

It all makes sense, compare the pristine features of the Caucasian in all his glory compared to the stocky, dense, broad Negro. Its like comparing night and day. No way homo sapien was the sole ancestor to humans there must have been some sort of admixture with other primates.
caucasians are hairy as f*ck with thin ass lips and flat hair, they look more like apes than negros do.

Xaruun

VIP
All of you ppl are savage af. I’m still chuckling so I’m not really better than any of you but come on.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I think people forget she used contour to slim her nose, and make up to get rid of all imperfections along with creating a double eye lid effect + contacts. Her skin tone is very unrealistic as it's one tone and looks spray painted on.

As for features I think we already proved Somali girls have the sharpest compared to most groups. :lolbron:

Everyone drop a Celebrity face merge of them

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
@Shimbiris @Apollo we're going to need a fact check.

Not true at all. No Human group is closer to Chimps than the other. Anyone who claims as much is looking at data they don't understand how to read. For example, they'll probably show you something like this:

eg0TejM.png

Then claim "Blacks" are closer to Chimps cos they look higher up the tree but in reality all humans are at an equal distance from that node we all share away from Chimps. And anyone who thinks Yorubas look like Chimps has never looked at a Chimp. Since when do Chimps have nappy hair and chocolate brown skin or even noses? Some strange racist biases at play here.

If you look at fixation index. A west African is just as distant from a European as a wolf is from a coyote and if you compare west Africans to Japanese people they are even more distant. This is the ugly side of science and free inquiry.

No one is closer to Chimps or any other ape:

AjshTI2.png

Source

And you fail to mention that the distance between a Wolf and Coyote if it is indeed comparable to that between a West-African and a European is an extremely small a distance. Everyone who knows anything about genomics knows that Humans are an intensely closely related species with overall very little genetic variation in the grand scheme of things. Our entire species has less fst (fixation index) distance and time-divergence than Chimpanzees in Africa who belong to the exact same species.

The highest fixation index you will find are between remote, highly bottlenecked or small groups like the San Vs. Karitianas and even that barely exceeds a fst of 0.300 where differing Chimp groups can go up to 0.400+ and the distance between Europeans and West-Africans in the latest high res stats is not much above 0.100 which is not much at all.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts