Chinese girl on a Blackface on Youtube.

LglkGVL.png

Fess up, who was the K-Pop Xalimo :mjpls:

What’s with 4chan’s weird fixation on Asians anyway? :westbrookwtf:
Asian women for them are easy to get since Asian women worship whiteness :manny:
They also like how Asian countries like Japan, South Korea, and China are relatively homogeneous societies since they want an ethnostate.

Lastly, they like that Asian women denigrate Asian men

For real though, not being allowed to do this kind of makeup, and calling it blackface when the person had no bad intention just shows the inferior mentality in some black people. Why would you assume this was made to mock black people?
Also no one says anything when black people wear literal white girl wigs.

They have deep seated cuqdad. It’s really a turn off, because when you automatically assume everyone is mocking your features than it’s almost like an admission of inferiority. If you feel secure with yourself you’re not gonna look at everyone as a potential hater out to get you. Smh
exactly, you said it better than me

Did you read the comments? It’s full of racist! Now I take it back, I still don’t think she did it I hate but the common is full of heaters and racist. Smh
LOL. the video was posted on 4chan /pol/ appaently. i thought somalispot was bad until i went on 4chan they got the weirdest people there

Trending

Latest posts