Chinese girl on a Blackface on Youtube.

I wonder if they did any DNA studies? Maybe Bantus are a different form of human like the. Neanderthals
If you look at fixation index. A west African is just as distant from a European as a wolf is from a coyote and if you compare west Africans to Japanese people they are even more distant. This is the ugly side of science and free inquiry.

Whaaaat?
Some of the most beautiful people I have seen have been Madow. Do you know how diverse they are in looks themselves??

You are such a hater, coming onto here and saying "pale skin is attractive"
Who let this white supremacist larping as a Somali in?

Doofarkan Somaali Mahaan
If you think madows are attractive I have no problem with you but I speculate that the vast majority of people are in agreement with me.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
Abaayo Waan ka shakisanahay dadkaan sidan u hadlaya.
Waxaan dareemayaa inaan leenahay dad cadaan oo soo dhex galay forumkan. dadka cadaanka ah ayaa ku waalan dadka madow, waxayna u hadlayaan sidan.
Cadaan ma nihnin naya wahan nahay raag somali a. Ha adigu j@reer jeecletahay sheego dadkoda

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
The same cadaans from 4chan that they’re agreeing with are the same ones calling them subhumans and the biggest n!gger of all
Nope. I dont agree with most of the bs being shared here. I would never call anyone such a thing unless they came at my people unprovoked. We aren't niggas sxb my forefathers were elite nomads not slave boys In the souther American states. Sub human 🥱😂😂 :drakelaugh: :russ::silanyosmile::yacadiim:

If you look at fixation index. A west African is just as distant from a European as a wolf is from a coyote and if you compare west Africans to Japanese people they are even more distant. This is the ugly side of science and free inquiry.
It all makes sense, compare the pristine features of the Caucasian in all his glory compared to the stocky, dense, broad Negro. Its like comparing night and day. No way homo sapien was the sole ancestor to humans there must have been some sort of admixture with other primates.