"China a ‘welcome friend’ for reconstruction in Afghanistan: Taliban spokesman"

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
if you are such a good debater, why is it so important that you praise yourself? you're not some great debater because you pat your own self on the back every time you say something.

I pat myself on the back because you resorted to insults instead of refuting my points.

That is when you know someone truly lost.

I have never defended the US on this thread.

You are grasping at straws and trying to trigger me by calling me an Uncle Tom.

You might as well call me a n*gger, it's not gonna faze me either way.

I'm not trying to trigger you, I'm just saying you're an uncle tom because you are one.

you go super hard against the taliban while you consistently defend Western values and interests...

uncle tom, lapdog of the imperialists, whatever you want to call it

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I'm not trying to trigger you, I'm just saying you're an uncle tom because you are one.

you go super hard against the taliban while you consistently defend Western values and interests...

uncle tom, lapdog of the imperialists, whatever you want to call it

Well, I am actually a post-colonialist.

But my argument was against your hypocrisy, the Taliban was merely an example in my argument.

You failed to rebutt any of my arguments and instead starting talking about Uncle Sam and Tom.

:manny:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You pat your own self on the back because you won? Patting your own self on the back isn't what winning looks like.

This was your response to my points......

blah, blah, blah, go tell it to uncle sam, I'm sure he'd like to listen to you and you can tell him what a good Muslim you are and how you're not like those "bad Muslims" who have anti-Western tendencies

people don't care

As the saying goes: "Insults are the last resort of insecure people with a crumbling position trying to appear confident"

And another saying: "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser"

I already won the minute you pressed send on that message....

:mjlol:

Any system set up with drug money isn't an Islamic system.

For all the opinions you have on LGBT or Jewish ppl, you are very silent on the drugs that are killing thousands across the world that are being peddled by the Taliban.

:ayaanswag:
Shut up khaniis tranny. Always obsessed with your gay shit.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You are the one who brought up your khaniis buddies buddies. No one cares f@g

Do not come in arguments that do not concern you.

giphy.gif

Taliban and Afghanistan as whole could be a failed state in the coming years. One factor people here have overlooked is the tribalism in Afghanistan. Many see the Taliban as pashtun dominated entity, rather then a inclusive, multi-ethnic and fair organization.

Taliban picking China as their friend is beneficial for them. They need a strong ally and China needs Afghanistans massive untapped resources.

One thing I hate is the fact that many muslim countries due to being poor or corrupt tend to be Chinas friend. The bastards are massacring Uighurs as we speak. A whole genocide and the world is silent. I pray that China gets what coming for them

Taliban and Afghanistan as whole could be a failed state in the coming years. One factor people here have overlooked is the tribalism in Afghanistan. Many see the Taliban as pashtun dominated entity, rather then a inclusive, multi-ethnic and fair organization.

Taliban picking China as their friend is beneficial for them. They need a strong ally and China needs Afghanistans massive untapped resources.

One thing I hate is the fact that many muslim countries due to being poor or corrupt tend to be Chinas friend. The bastards are massacring Uighurs as we speak. A whole genocide and the world is silent. I pray that China gets what coming for them

I don't think the Uyghurs are being genocided any more than Muslims in the West are being genocided.

I think they are having some kind of "moderate Islam" pushed on them and I do think they've had some feminist stuff pushed on them (in fact, the feminist stuff being pushed on us in the West is more extreme than whatever feminism has been pushed on them).

I don't like it but it's small potatoes compared to the US bombing and invading people.

I think the whole situation with the Uyghurs is being super exaggerated to promote Western interests.

The fact is the US and the West don't want a nonwhite country becoming a superpower.

Do people think the Western media doesn't lie and do they think there isn't Western agenda to dominate everyone else? Have they forgotten the past five hundred years of history?

These same Western outlets used to tell us that Saddam had WMDs.

I'm not calling him an idiot but he has a point in that this has happened over and over and over again and I am entitled to not take the Western narrative at face value. They lie about basically any country that stands up to the West.

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
I don't think the Uyghurs are being genocided any more than Muslims in the West are being genocided.

I think they are having some kind of "moderate Islam" pushed on them and I do think they've had some feminist stuff pushed on them (in fact, the feminist stuff being pushed on us in the West is more extreme than whatever feminism has been pushed on them).

I don't like it but it's small potatoes compared to the US bombing and invading people.

I think the whole situation with the Uyghurs is being super exaggerated to promote Western interests.

The fact is the US and the West don't want a nonwhite country becoming a superpower.
what happening to Uyghur Muslims is a crime they cant practice Islam peacfuly.

and don't forget east Turkmenistan is Islamic land under kuffar occupation.

what happening to Uyghur Muslims is a crime they cant practice Islam peacfuly.

and don't forget east Turkmenistan is Islamic land under kuffar occupation.

I'm just not interested in fighting a battle on behalf of the CIA and I think the Taliban are not either.

We have to try to remove a region from China so the US can have domination over the world? I'm just not interested in joining a campaign on that behalf.

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
I'm just not interested in fighting a battle on behalf of the CIA and I think the Taliban are not either.

We have to try to remove a region from China so the US can have domination over the world? I'm just not interested in joining a campaign on that behalf.
you are freeing this region on the behalf of Islam.

when Saladin fought the crusaders did he did on the behalf of the byzantine empire or he did it for islam.