"China a ‘welcome friend’ for reconstruction in Afghanistan: Taliban spokesman"

Because if they really care about religion, they would not be making money off drugs.

Inform me of the amount of righteous Muslims that make money of harmful illicit drugs?

There is a difference between laughing the US's failures and supporting an entity that is peddling some of the most harmful drugs known to man.

:gucciwhat:

no one cares.

US deserved to lose. Don't you agree?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I think they had given assistance but I don't think they were actually fighting. You can get all excited and self-congratulatory about internet debate and praise yourself but.... it's the internet. I don't think you're exactly objective in your praise of yourself.

They sent 70,000 soldiers before the war started and they sent 200,000 after the UN intervened.

Cut your losses mate.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
no one cares.

US deserved to lose. Don't you agree?

That's irrelevant.

What we are talking about is your claim that the Taliban are a moral Muslim entity instead of a group that is responsible for making money off numerous illicit drugs.

If Pablo Escobar was Muslim, you would support him also.

That's irrelevant.

What we are talking about is your claim that the Taliban are a moral Muslim entity instead of a group that is responsible for making money off numerous illicit drugs.

If Pablo Escobar was Muslim, you would support him also.

When did I say Taliban is a moral Muslim entity? I said they're trying to establish an Islamic system.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
read the headline

This week in history: China enters the Korean War

Then read the first line and check what the meaning of "in earnest" is.

Even your own article says this: "To be sure, MacArthur's forces had been battling smaller units of Chinese forces fighting alongside North Korean troops since late October."

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
For all your posturing about the LGBT agenda and Jewish agenda, you do not talk about the drug epidemic caused in some part by an entity that claims to represent Islamic values.

Maybe you should learn that not everything in this world is black and white instead of saying a lot stupid sh*t on the internet.

:mahubowtf:

Then read the first line and check what the meaning of "in earnest" is.

Even your own article says this: "To be sure, MacArthur's forces had been battling smaller units of Chinese forces fighting alongside North Korean troops since late October."

why is US even there? what business does the US have in Korea?

anyways, I don't care... supporting North Korean buddies in Korea is very small potatoes compared to US interventionism... also that was the Mao Zedong era... China was way different

For all your posturing about the LGBT agenda and Jewish agenda, you do not talk about the drug epidemic caused in some part by an entity that claims to represent Islamic values.

Maybe you should learn that not everything in this world is black and white instead of saying a lot stupid sh*t on the internet.

:mahubowtf:

blah, blah, blah, go tell it to uncle sam, I'm sure he'd like to listen to you and you can tell him what a good Muslim you are and how you're not like those "bad Muslims" who have anti-Western tendencies

people don't care

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
why is US even there? what business does the US have in Korea?

anyways, I don't care... supporting North Korean buddies in Korea is very small potatoes compared to US interventionism... also that was the Mao Zedong era... China was way different

Now that I disproved your "China has never imposed anything on anyone" argument, you shift the goalposts. No-one is defending the US but you are extremely childish if you think the Taliban and the PRC are any better.

The US was there under the auspices of the UN after Nth Korea (backed by China) tried to conquer Sth Korea.

If you do not even know that key element of the Korean War then how do you think it is a good idea to argue with me?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
blah, blah, blah, go tell it to uncle sam, I'm sure he'd like to listen to you and you can tell him what a good Muslim you are and how you're not like those "bad Muslims" who have anti-Western tendencies

people don't care

What does this have to do with our argument?

I never defended the US once or said they were an inherently good power.

This argument is entirely related to your posturing about the Taliban and the PRC.

Now you're bringing up random talking points after I demolished each of your arguments.

:russ:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
you should give on being a troll for uncle sam... there are too many of you uncle tom types running around

Not you (a non-black man) calling me an Uncle Tom. You really did lose this argument.

I haven't even mentioned or defended the US once.

:mjlol:

What does this have to do with our argument?

I never defended the US once or said they were an inherently good power.

This argument is entirely related to your posturing about the Taliban and the PRC.

Now you're bringing up random talking points after I demolished each of your arguments.

:russ:

demolished? it isn't my problem if you like to praise yourself. you are blatantly one of those uncle tom types.

Not you (a non-black man) calling me an Uncle Tom. You really did lose this argument.

I haven't even mentioned or defended the US once.

:mjlol:

if you are such a good debater, why is it so important that you praise yourself? you're not some great debater because you pat your own self on the back every time you say something.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
yet you consistently defend Western values and interests

I have never defended the US on this thread.

You are grasping at straws and trying to trigger me by calling me an Uncle Tom.

You might as well call me a n*gger, it's not gonna faze me either way.