"China a ‘welcome friend’ for reconstruction in Afghanistan: Taliban spokesman"

China a ‘welcome friend’ for reconstruction in Afghanistan: Taliban spokesman

"The Taliban sees China as a “friend” to Afghanistan and is hoping to talk to Beijing about investing in reconstruction work “as soon as possible”, the group’s spokesman Suhail Shaheen said on Wednesday."

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
China a ‘welcome friend’ for reconstruction in Afghanistan: Taliban spokesman

"The Taliban sees China as a “friend” to Afghanistan and is hoping to talk to Beijing about investing in reconstruction work “as soon as possible”, the group’s spokesman Suhail Shaheen said on Wednesday."
As a new emerging power who will take over Afghanistan it's not in the good interest for taliban to make enemies with its neighbours

As a new emerging power who will take over Afghanistan it's not in the good interest for taliban to make enemies with its neighbours

that is true but there is a clear difference between the relations with China and with India

Taliban Tells India That It Believes In Peaceful Coexistence

I'm just saying... "peaceful coexistence" is different than "welcome friend"...

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
that is true but there is a clear difference between the relations with China and with India

Taliban Tells India That It Believes In Peaceful Coexistence

I'm just saying... "peaceful coexistence" is different than "welcome friend"...
I know but bro this is politics fake smile and honey words.

I know but bro this is politics fake smile and honey words.

I think it's very clear that they are pro-China leaning.

What is funny to me is so many SomaliSpotters attacked me for saying that I think it's better for Muslims to align with China in regards to the China-US Cold War... and I think the Taliban have pretty much reached the same thinking as I had reached in regards to China

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
I think it's very clear that they are pro-China leaning.

What is funny to me is so many SomaliSpotters attacked me for saying that I think it's better for Muslims to align with China in regards to the China-US Cold War... and I think the Taliban have pretty much reached the same thinking as I had reached in regards to China
I personally think that america decline started.

china is enemy of India and an ally with Pakistan who is also somehow (Pakistan) an ally with taliban . So its win win situation.

I think this illustrates that I was right about China this whole time.

Imo you simply cannot establish an Islamic system and be aligned with the West. The West will try to treat you like a colony and will try to force their values on you.

If you were to establish an Islamic system- you would need to be able to stand up to the West.

China is the number one counterweight to the West.

Furthermore, China as far as the evidence seems to show- is a non-interventionist country. Bombing and invading Muslim countries to prevent them from establishing the sharia just isn't something they do.

I believe the Pakistanis have been right this entire time and even the Taliban seem to be of the same position.

It's so funny- it was like 90% of SomaliSpot was against me but it seems that the Taliban actually agree.

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑

Imo you simply cannot establish an Islamic system and be aligned with the West. The West will try to treat you like a colony and will try to force their values on you.

If you were to establish an Islamic system- you would need to be able to stand up to the West.

Furthermore, China as far as the evidence seems to show- is a non-interventionist country. Bombing and invading Muslim countries to prevent them from establishing the sharia just isn't something they do.

I believe the Pakistanis have been right this entire time and even the Taliban seem to be of the same position.

It's so funny- it was like 90% of SomaliSpot was against me but it seems that the Taliban actually agree.
But be carefu,l when China becomes the number one superpower the situation will change.

just like what America did to reach the current seat of power

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑

Taliban want to takeover Afghanistan ASAP without anyone intervening, Taliban is tired of war, it's already did with two great power it doesn't need a new one to fight.

But be carefu,l when China becomes the number one superpower the situation will change.

just like what America did to reach the current seat of power

I don't believe that. The evidence isn't there.

Look at Russia. Russia is weaker than China yet Russia is an interventionist country.

The "China bad" stuff is propped up to promote US interests.

Plus we're not looking at a world where China totally dominates. We are looking at a multipolar world rather than a unipolar system dominated entirely by one particular country. Obviously China would be the strongest country but it wouldn't totally dominate. The US and Europe for example would still be there but they'd be less able to do things like try to force "lgbt" and feminism on random countries in the Third World.

Taliban want to takeover Afghanistan ASAP without anyone intervening, Taliban is tired of war, it's already did with two great power it doesn't need a new one to fight.

How many Muslim countries has China intervened in? China doesn't go around invading random countries. Not everyone has the same mentality as the US.

I mean... we are supposed to be just to everyone.... Chinese are not Europeans.... with Europeans we have a clear cut historical record.... China has been around I think for thousands of years and it just doesn't have the same history as US/Europeans

the other thing is even their culture.... they don't have it in their culture where they want to force their values on the entire world.... they are a fundamentally different people and culture than the Europeans/US

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
No I'm not saying they are an Islamic system. I say they're trying to establish an Islamic system.

Any system set up with drug money isn't an Islamic system.

For all the opinions you have on LGBT or Jewish ppl, you are very silent on the drugs that are killing thousands across the world that are being peddled by the Taliban.

:ayaanswag:

Any system set up with drug money isn't an Islamic system.

For all the opinions you have on LGBT or Jewish ppl, you are very silent on the drugs that are killing thousands across the world that are being peddled by the Taliban.

:ayaanswag:

yes, I am silent on the issue. when you fight and win a war against the US in defense of your religion and your country then maybe you can start lecturing them.

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
I mean... we are supposed to be just to everyone.... Chinese are not Europeans.... with Europeans we have a clear cut historical record.... China has been around I think for thousands of years and it just doesn't have the same history as US/Europeans

the other thing is even their culture.... they don't have it in their culture where they want to force their values on the entire world.... they are a fundamentally different people and culture than the Europeans/US
bro why do I feel that you are spreading Chinese propaganda:heh:

but let me serious we can't overlook china's crimes against our Muslim brothers in eastern Turkmenistan nor we should overlook the danger that china poses to Islam.

at end of the day, they are our enemy just like the west.

Trending