"China a ‘welcome friend’ for reconstruction in Afghanistan: Taliban spokesman"

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
yes, I am silent on the issue. when you fight and win a war against the US in defense of your religion and your country then maybe you can start lecturing them.

In defence of their religion?

Because Islam preaches using drug money to finance your "Islamic system". Their methamphetamines, heroin and opiods are literally killing their own people as well as people in places as far as Europe and Australia. But you're willing to let that slide for your own agenda.

You absolute hypocrite.

:gucciwhat:

In defence of their religion?

Because Islam preaches using drug money to finance your "Islamic system". Their methamphetamines, heroin and opiods are literally killing their own people as well as people in places as far as Europe and Australia. But you're willing to let that slide for your own agenda.

You absolute hypocrite.

blah, blah, blah... go tell it to uncle sam about those big mean Taliban

"If somebody gives me just one example of the Communist Party of China imposing its ideology on anybody outside Chinese borders, I would be very grateful," Russian ambassador to China Andrey Denisov said on July 4 when attending the World Peace Forum held in Beijing. It was Denisov's response to some groundless accusations that China exports its governance model to other countries."

I'm with the Russian ambassador. There just is not the evidence of China trying to push its system on anyone outside of China.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
blah, blah, blah... go tell it to uncle sam about those big mean Taliban

Did I mention America once?

Nice deflection tho.

Explain to me how you justify the Taliban peddling harmful drugs to innocent people all over the world?

Isn't this a dangerous agenda. Making money off the facilitation of drugs that kill thousands?

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
"If somebody gives me just one example of the Communist Party of China imposing its ideology on anybody outside Chinese borders, I would be very grateful," Russian ambassador to China Andrey Denisov said on July 4 when attending the World Peace Forum held in Beijing. It was Denisov's response to some groundless accusations that China exports its governance model to other countries."

I'm with the Russian ambassador. There just is not the evidence of China trying to push its system on anyone outside of China.

Hey Siri, what was the Korean war?

:drakewtf:

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
I think it's very clear that they are pro-China leaning.

What is funny to me is so many SomaliSpotters attacked me for saying that I think it's better for Muslims to align with China in regards to the China-US Cold War... and I think the Taliban have pretty much reached the same thinking as I had reached in regards to China

Hey Siri, what was the Korean war?

:drakewtf:

I like how you have to go all the way into the 1950's.

And I'm glad you mention the Korean War... Chinese really kicked some imperialist behind

anyways, as far as Korean War.... which foreign troops first entered the conflict?

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
I like how you have to go all the way into the 1950's.

And I'm glad you mention the Korean War... Chinese really kicked some imperialist behind

anyways, as far as Korean War.... which foreign troops first entered the conflict?

Well its the longest ongoing conflict in the world so its a good example.

There were roughly 70,000 People's Liberations Soldiers from the PRC before the war even started. They brought equipment, weaponry and training.

Zhou Enlai and Mao sent more troops after the UN intervened but they already had troops to begin with.

:mjlol:

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
I have no comment on the issue. None of us are perfect saints.

Then stop cherry-picking issues to criticise on.

Talking about "Jewish conspiracy" and "LGBT conspiracy" without mentioning the drug epidemic that the Taliban has a role in.

Either speak on all of them or speak on none. I choose to speak on none.

Well its the longest ongoing conflict in the world so its a good example.

There were roughly 70,000 People's Liberations Soldiers from the PRC before the war even started. They brought equipment, weaponry and training.

Zhou Enlai and Mao sent more troops after the UN intervened but they already had troops to begin with.

The Korean War that began in 1950 and ended in 1953 is a current war and the longest-running war in the world?

That is really stretching the facts.

as for China....

This week in history: China enters the Korean War

By Deseret News Nov 26, 2014, 4:43pm MST
Cody K. Carlson, For the Deseret News

On Nov. 25-26, 1950, the Chinese Army entered the Korean War in earnest with a violent attack against the American and United Nations forces in North Korea. The 300,000-man Chinese offensive caught the U.N. forces off guard, largely because of U.S. Gen. Douglas MacArthur's belief that China would not openly enter the war, and vastly expanded the conflict.

China only entered the war after the US and UN entered the war first... and I mean they were wanting to protect their border... they didn't want a US puppet state right at their neck.... that is way different than bombing and invading people on the other side of the world because you don't want to them to establish an Islamic government

Then stop cherry-picking issues to criticise on.

Talking about "Jewish conspiracy" and "LGBT conspiracy" without mentioning the drug epidemic that the Taliban has a role in.

Either speak on all of them or speak on none. I choose to speak on none.

then don't speak on me. as for myself, I'll speak on what I choose to speak on.

@Periplus also who is cherrypicking you? you zero in on the drug blah blah blah stuff and you totally ignore that they were fighting to defend their religion and country against a US invasion

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
The Korean War that began in 1950 and ended in 1953 is a current war and the longest-running war in the world?

That is really stretching the facts.

as for China....

This week in history: China enters the Korean War

By Deseret News Nov 26, 2014, 4:43pm MST
Cody K. Carlson, For the Deseret News

On Nov. 25-26, 1950, the Chinese Army entered the Korean War in earnest with a violent attack against the American and United Nations forces in North Korea. The 300,000-man Chinese offensive caught the U.N. forces off guard, largely because of U.S. Gen. Douglas MacArthur's belief that China would not openly enter the war, and vastly expanded the conflict.

China only entered the war after the US and UN entered the war first... and I mean they were wanting to protect their border... they didn't want a US puppet state right at their neck.... that is way different than bombing and invading people on the other side of the world because you don't want to them to establish an Islamic government

Firstly, it has not officially ended yet. There is a ceasefire but no end of war.

Secondly, your own article says "entered the war in earnest" meaning that they were in the war previously but are putting in serious effort now, hence the meaning of earnest.

This is like a judo match, I'm using your own words against you.

you can complain and ask to speak to the manager but the fact is millions and millions of Muslims are openly or quietly laughing that the US lost

Firstly, it has not officially ended yet. There is a ceasefire but no end of war.

Secondly, your own article says "entered the war in earnest" meaning that they were in the war previously but are putting in serious effort now, hence the meaning of earnest.

This is like a judo match, I'm using your own words against you.

I think they had given assistance but I don't think they were actually fighting. You can get all excited and self-congratulatory about internet debate and praise yourself but.... it's the internet. I don't think you're exactly objective in your praise of yourself.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
you can complain and ask to speak to the manager but the fact is millions and millions of Muslims are openly or quietly laughing that the US lost

@Periplus also who is cherrypicking you? you zero in on the drug blah blah blah stuff and you totally ignore that they were fighting to defend their religion and country against a US invasion

Because if they really care about religion, they would not be making money off drugs.

Inform me of the amount of righteous Muslims that make money of harmful illicit drugs?

There is a difference between laughing the US's failures and supporting an entity that is peddling some of the most harmful drugs known to man.