Can we pls stop bullying Somali women for being 30 and single

Ok so some people excuse are … they don’t like children. Wallahi, the amount of people I know .. men and women who have admitted that to me …
Said they flat out don’t like them and are too selfish to raise them and ruin their bodies and give up their life …
They’ve said why should I be a parent to a kid I’ll resent ? Ide rather not have them and perhaps regret it, then have kids knowing I don’t like them and may end up resenting them…
This is all kuffar thinking, In Islam having children is valued and seen as having great reward, Islam is the opposite of narcissism,

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
If the person has no excuse for doing it that it can count as a sin.
And "I want to enjoy my life" Is not a valid excuse
If u cant not get married to concentrate on religion than what do u think about the one who doesnt want to get married bc of dunya reasons.
Let’s stop here. You going off on a tangent that is a personal opinion. One can choose to live their life and follow the deen without children. But go off
:pachah1:

This is all kuffar thinking, In Islam having children is valued and seen as having great reward, Islam is the opposite of narcissism,
Ok so, chidlren may be viewed in our religion as a blessed and a reward. But do you not understand that some people may not agree for various reasons and just don’t want them ?

Let’s stop here. You going off on a tangent that is a personal opinion. One can choose to live their life and follow the deen without children. But go off
:pachah1:
No its not my opinion IT IS Islam.
Seriously this is our deen
I will send u the hadith once again

(4)
Chapter: Prohibition of Celibacy
(4)
باب النَّهْىِ عَنِ التَّبَتُّلِ، ‏.‏

Narrated Anas:
It was narrated from Anas that there was a group of the Companions of the Prophet, one of whom said: "I will not marry women." Another said: "I will not eat meat." Another said: "I will not sleep on a bed." Another said: "I will fast and not break my fast." News of that reached the Messenger of Allah and he praised Allah then said: "What is the matter with people who say such and such? But I pray and I sleep, I fast and I break my fast, and I marry women. Whoever turns away from my Sunnah is not of me."

أَخْبَرَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، قَالَ أَنْبَأَنَا عَفَّانُ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادُ بْنُ سَلَمَةَ، عَنْ ثَابِتٍ، عَنْ أَنَسٍ، أَنَّ نَفَرًا، مِنْ أَصْحَابِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ بَعْضُهُمْ لاَ أَتَزَوَّجُ النِّسَاءَ ‏.‏ وَقَالَ بَعْضُهُمْ لاَ آكُلُ اللَّحْمَ ‏.‏ وَقَالَ بَعْضُهُمْ لاَ أَنَامُ عَلَى فِرَاشٍ ‏.‏ وَقَالَ بَعْضُهُمْ أَصُومُ فَلاَ أُفْطِرُ ‏.‏ فَبَلَغَ ذَلِكَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَحَمِدَ اللَّهَ وَأَثْنَى عَلَيْهِ ثُمَّ قَالَ ‏ "‏ مَا بَالُ أَقْوَامٍ يَقُولُونَ كَذَا وَكَذَا لَكِنِّي أُصَلِّي وَأَنَامُ وَأَصُومُ وَأُفْطِرُ وَأَتَزَوَّجُ النِّسَاءَ فَمَنْ رَغِبَ عَنْ سُنَّتِي فَلَيْسَ مِنِّي ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Grade: Sahih (Darussalam)

Ok so, chidlren may be viewed in our religion as a blessed and a reward. But do you not understand that some people may not agree for various reasons and just don’t want them ?
Those ppl have a responsibility to change their view and even if they dont like children they should have them and treat them the best.
Its like ur giving everyone the right to accept who they are and chose their own life.
It is not about us it is about the bigger picture,
Unless u have a real reason for not having children like a medical or environmental issue then u do not have a valid excuse

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
No u need an average of 3 kids, factor in that there will be ppl who have less than that then u need other parts of the population to have way more than 3.

Also having as many children as possible is mustahaab
That’s not their problem.
:mjohreally:
the world is at a max with 8 billion.

not even prophet muhammed saw tried to have as many kids as possible.
:francis:

Imagine ppl said today I dont like going to school and I can chose my own life and noone can force me to do anything, would u just accept ppl doing that?

Those ppl have a responsibility to change their view and even if they dont like children they should have them and treat them the best.
Its like ur giving everyone the right to accept who they are and chose their own life.
It is not about us it is about the bigger picture,
Unless u have a real reason for not having children like a medical or environmental issue then u do not have a valid excuse
HUH ? So even if you don’t like chidlren and hate them … your saying you should still have them ? And they may end up being mentally or physically abusing to their chidlren ? How is that any better ? The people who have told me they flat out hate chidlren … are to selfish to raise them .. don’t want to ruin their bodies for them ??????? That’s not a valid reason ?

How many people are messed up cause their parents were awful to them while they was being raised ?
I can’t believe this reasoning ???
Sometimes a parent doesn’t even have to physically abuse their kids … but they may be emotionally withdrawn and emotionally absent from them and that too affects their chidlren ?

Are you trolling at this point lol ? Do you know how damaging it is to children when their parents are awful to them cause they didn’t want them ?? Do you know the facts that chidlren develop the best when they’re raised within a loving and healthy environment with parents who are happy to have them ?

? And they end up being mentally or physically abusing to their chidlren ?
Again wrong, u have accepted ppl acting by their own whims and desires, u think ppl have no choice of how they act? They do, a person can change their view of children and can control how they act, you cannot accept soceity being lazy and doing what they watn and refusing to change, this is ognrance and stupidity, lets stop relying on social services and schools to raise children who are abused and actually focus on getting better parents in society with more reasonability and know how to raise children
No we just let people do what they want,

Are you trolling at this point lol ? Do you know how damaging it is to children when their parents are awful to them cause they didn’t want them ?? Do you know the facts that chidlren develop the best when they’re raised within a loving and healthy environment with parents who are happy to have them ?
It isnt a choice to have children or not, it isnt a choice to treat children badly, ur giving ppl a choice to do this, there should be no point where we accept a society where ppl can act the way they want, if ppl do not like children then we should get them help and teach them to raise children properly, not just accept who they are.

ow many people are messed up cause their parents were awful to them while they was being raised ?
I can’t believe this reasoning ???
Sometimes a parent doesn’t even have to physically abuse their kids … but they may be emotionally withdrawn and emotionally absent from them and that too affects their chidlren ?
That is societies fault for not raising the children to be good parents in the first place, u cant just accept ppl how they are and say let people be

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
t was narrated from Anas that there was a group of the Companions of the Prophet, one of whom said: "I will not marry women." Another said: "I will not eat meat." Another said: "I will not sleep on a bed." Another said: "I will fast and not break my fast." News of that reached the Messenger of Allah and he praised Allah then said: "What is the matter with people who say such and such? But I pray and I sleep, I fast and I break my fast, and I marry women. Whoever turns away from my Sunnah is not of me."

أَخْبَرَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، قَالَ أَنْبَأَنَا عَفَّانُ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادُ بْنُ سَلَمَةَ، عَنْ ثَابِتٍ، عَنْ أَنَسٍ، أَنَّ نَفَرًا، مِنْ أَصْحَابِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ بَعْضُهُمْ لاَ أَتَزَوَّجُ النِّسَاءَ ‏.‏ وَقَالَ بَعْضُهُمْ لاَ آكُلُ اللَّحْمَ ‏.‏ وَقَالَ بَعْضُهُمْ لاَ أَنَامُ عَلَى فِرَاشٍ ‏.‏ وَقَالَ بَعْضُهُمْ أَصُومُ فَلاَ أُفْطِرُ ‏.‏ فَبَلَغَ ذَلِكَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَحَمِدَ اللَّهَ وَأَثْنَى عَلَيْهِ ثُمَّ قَالَ ‏ "‏ مَا بَالُ أَقْوَامٍ يَقُولُونَ كَذَا وَكَذَا لَكِنِّي أُصَلِّي وَأَنَامُ وَأَصُومُ وَأُفْطِرُ وَأَتَزَوَّجُ النِّسَاءَ فَمَنْ رَغِبَ عَنْ سُنَّتِي فَلَيْسَ مِنِّي ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Grade:Sahih (Darussalam)
I think these new generation of women is very pampered and spoiled, our hooyos and grandmothers have 7+ kids with no complaints.

I think these new generation of women is very pampered and spoiled, our hooyos and grandmothers have 7+ kids with no complaints.
I don't think u should overglamourise what they did, it was a struggle and could have been better, but there is not need to go to the complete opposite and basically say we dont want any children or only 1 or 2, we should have as many children as we can within our given circumstances. Even if u family plan you should still aim to have as many children as possible

its up to their male family members to take responsibility for them like big brothers or cousins, They should even offer these 36+ women to righteous brothers looking for marriage

Trending