Can we pls stop bullying Somali women for being 30 and single

Ill never understand men who compare their grandmothers time of marriage and conceiving children … in a different era and mindset… women who as you said had a child at 16… as that’s a good thing ?

How about we all mind business when it comes to random women you lot don’t know who choose not to marry and have chidlren ?
Like Subhanallah, women can’t even conceive due to medical reasons … or some choose simply not to have kids…

I think I know the reason as to why folks get triggered at women in their 30s who are child free and focussed on their careers and themselves..

Who cares what these women do is all I’m saying.

Plus, I know many guys who have told me they don’t want chidlren at all, whether it was co workers or even some of my male relatives don’t even want children.
yh but that culture of not wanting children is against the sunnah

Thats a very small percentage of the population.
Majority of women do not have that excuse
My goodness… why make that assumption tho ? How many women do I know with various medical issues that make conceiving next to impossible or very difficult ?
That’s very ignorant statement to make.
And even if they don’t have that “excuse” as you said, and choose to not have kids … why do you lot care ?

You realize it’s not just one medical issue, there’s various types a woman can have like ?

No offence but we should all just focus on our own deen and not what others choose to do and if it goes against the sunnah. That’s their path they choose to walk.
Thats the western mindset, it is not Islam
This entire religion is Naseeha

5:78
لُعِنَ ٱلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا۟ مِنۢ بَنِىٓ إِسْرَٰٓءِيلَ عَلَىٰ لِسَانِ دَاوُۥدَ وَعِيسَى ٱبْنِ مَرْيَمَ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ بِمَا عَصَوا۟ وَّكَانُوا۟ يَعْتَدُونَ ٧٨
The disbelievers among the Children of Israel were condemned in the revelations of David and Jesus, son of Mary. That was for their disobedience and violations.
5:79
كَانُوا۟ لَا يَتَنَاهَوْنَ عَن مُّنكَرٍۢ فَعَلُوهُ ۚ لَبِئْسَ مَا كَانُوا۟ يَفْعَلُونَ ٧٩
They did not forbid one another from doing evil. Evil indeed was what they did!

So, he's saying if a girl gets to a certain age she needs to act desperate and try to marry any old loser.

Sorry, I have women in my family that married doctors at ages this guy would deem 'expired'.
I know various women in their 30s that these men would say are expired, who married wealthy men or men in good professions and now live overseas in the Middle East or somewhere else in Asia, in a beautiful home raising beautiful healthy kids, mashallah.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Very young incel ethno-nationalists are to blame.It's the same group harassing Somali women who marry outside the Somali ethnic group that be spreading their diarrhea all over the comment section
This is true. But incel culture affects many young men nowadays. No matter where they’re from

Thats the western mindset, it is not Islam
This entire religion is Naseeha

5:78
لُعِنَ ٱلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا۟ مِنۢ بَنِىٓ إِسْرَٰٓءِيلَ عَلَىٰ لِسَانِ دَاوُۥدَ وَعِيسَى ٱبْنِ مَرْيَمَ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ بِمَا عَصَوا۟ وَّكَانُوا۟ يَعْتَدُونَ ٧٨
The disbelievers among the Children of Israel were condemned in the revelations of David and Jesus, son of Mary. That was for their disobedience and violations.
5:79
كَانُوا۟ لَا يَتَنَاهَوْنَ عَن مُّنكَرٍۢ فَعَلُوهُ ۚ لَبِئْسَ مَا كَانُوا۟ يَفْعَلُونَ ٧٩
They did not forbid one another from doing evil. Evil indeed was what they did!
So if someone chooses to not to pray.. that effects you how ? If someone chooses to smoke cigarettes and weed… that affects you how ? When we all go to meet Allah swt on judgement day, he’s asking about OUR sins.
Not the sins of others we don’t know.

Because its against the sunnah and will destroy society
A woman who is having a reckless amount of kids, she can’t afford and can’t mentally and emotionally take care of… which in turns effects how the kids become… that effects society in the long run…
Vs a woman minding her business and choosing not to have chidlren for her own personal reasons… your saying she is destroying society more lol ?
@Angelina … I can’t even with this logic. Like I’m not trying to be rude, it’s just I’m confused by this mindset of thinking lol.

A woman who is having a reckless amount of kids, she can’t afford and can’t mentally and emotionally take care of… which in turns effects how the kids become… that effects society in the long run…
Vs a woman minding her business and choosing not to have chidlren for her own personal reasons… your saying she is destroying society more lol ?
@Angelina … I can’t even with this logic. Like I’m not trying to be rude, it’s just I’m confused by this mindset of thinking lol.
You jumped to a conclusion. And then refuted the conclusion you jumped to.
1.Woman should have children, this narrative of everyone having no children if they want to is what leads to an average birth rate of about 1.7 which is not enough to sustain a society
2.Most woman are capable of raising children, most woman go through financial emotional and mental trouble when raising children because raising children is difficult, it doesnt give them an excuse to not have children except in extreme situations which is 0.5% of the time
You make it out like a massive group of women cannot raise children and should all be allowed to not have children, this is just not true, you cannot project your experiences onto the majority of women.
Most women can raise children properly they just chose not to, even women who have children do not raise them properly due to their own fault or the fathers,
You guys make it seem as if it is impossible for people to raise kids properly bc it is too difficult

This is all internet talk
like red pill, I doubt anyone in real life knows what red pill is, except for ppl who stay on internet all day
This is all ppl who are bored and want to make up stuff, noone actually cares
Thats a very small percentage of the population.
Majority of women do not have that excuse
I have a medical reason as to why I can’t have any more kids. I had to do two major surgeries after the birth of my son, as this condition runs in the females of my family.
I had like two women in my family who have died ignoring the doctors advice when they continued to have kids.
I have a first cousin who should be early thirties by now, who passed away after the birth of her second child, cause she choose to ignore the doctors advice and the surgeries she needed.

And before you say something haasid like… well just because that’s you, you shouldn’t tell women not to have kids… cause I’m not saying that to say that.

You jumped to a conclusion. And then refuted the conclusion you jumped to.
1.Woman should have children, this narrative of everyone having no children if they want to is what leads to an average birth rate of about 1.7 which is not enough to sustain a society
2.Most woman are capable of raising children, most woman go through financial emotional and mental trouble when raising children because raising children is difficult, it doesnt give them an excuse to not have children except in extreme situations which is 0.5% of the time
You make it out like a massive group of women cannot raise children and should all be allowed to not have children, this is just not true, you cannot project your experiences onto the majority of women.
Most women can raise children properly they just chose not to, even women who have children do not raise them properly due to their own fault or the fathers,
You guys make it seem as if it is impossible for people to raise kids properly bc it is too difficult
Lmaooooo I didn’t project my own experiences as that’s haasid to say. Maybe it came off that way, when I used the experiences of various women I’ve seen growing up who have expressed this to me.

I never said it’s impossible to raise kids. I just used an example.
I NEVER women shouldn’t have kids.
Im simply saying why do you guys care if a woman doesn’t want to contribute to society by having chidlren ?
And it’s ignorant to ignore your situation in life and bring in multiple chidlren. You said women shouldn’t look at that and still continue to do so.
And quite frankly … the world is already overpopulated as it is… various scientists have warned about overpopulation in the next 50 years and what that will do to society. But you lot hate to hear stuff like that.

Last edited:
Im simply saying why do you guys care if a woman doesn’t want to contribute to society by having chidlren ?
It isnt an individual women or an exception
It is a growing trend for women now, all you have to do is a simple google searches on statistics and you can see the population growth is going down and number of children are going down with Muslims in the west and even in Muslim countries, this culture will eventuallly destroy us
I am not talking about exceptional cases

And quite frankly … the world is already overpopulated as it is… various scientists have warned about overpopulation in the next 50 years and what that will do to society. But you lot hate to hear stuff like that.
Im sorry but again this is western thinking
Have u ever heard that we do not have enough food to feed the entire world
guess what that is also a lie
We have enough resources to suffice the entire world, we have enough to have billions of more people, Allah said in the Quran that having children increases rizq, this western thinking goes against Islam, in fact it benefits them more bc they can get Muslims to have less children.
Overpopulation in of itself is a myth, the problem is with greedy people not wanting the world to increase in population, its got nothing to do with survival of humanity

Trending

Latest posts