Can/should Somalis say the N word?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
IDK if you are Muslim, but us Muslims are forbidden from kicking people out of their houses especially if they are Muslims also.

Nigga I don't give a f*ck.

1150% increase in a quarter century?

:camby:

In 50 years they'll be nearly unstoppable.

VixR

Veritas
Until they stop perpetuating the word, all ppls will and should say it. And I'm not even saying that maliciously. It's just stupid to expect otherwise imo. They're essentially feeding their own discrimination.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Until they stop perpetuating the word, all ppls will and should say it. And I'm not even saying that maliciously. It's just stupid to expect otherwise imo. They're essentially feeding their own discrimination.

Nah. White people know the fun in that word disappears the second they can freely say it.

They scared as shit those poor people. Won't even pretend it's not hilarious to watch cause it is.

I say nigga all the time fam. It became a habit and i aint dropping it causeeee im a............

Screenshot (21).png

:kanyehmm:

Nigga I don't give a f*ck.

1150% increase in a quarter century?

:camby:

In 50 years they'll be nearly unstoppable.
Somalia is gonna become a bantu country in 50 years?
:damn:
Hopefully our future leader will make a deal with our bantus friends(kenya & Tanzania) to take in the bantu deportees. We'll class them as illegal immigrants.
:siilaanyosmile:

They have to allow access to all peoples of Africa. It was in the negotiation contract at the Summit of Coloured Peoples :denzelnigga:

Did you not read the small print braddar :damedamn:

* Excluding those of North African descent

** Unless they're black

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You'll almost never hear people refer or greet each other with the term 'nigga' here in the U.K and for the record I'd say that the same applies
to other European countries including the ones from down under (@Adheer Warsame @Transparent @TheLibertarianQuiche). We use it on the internet an what not I guess but outside of it it just comes off weird since it's almost never used/or unintelligible when you have to connect it with every other word. That's not to say that we don't throw it around in a comical sense from time to time though, it's not a term of endearment for us.

We don't habitually throw the word around like you mans across the pond that said you'll find a handful of people who do to be "hip".

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaat said, I find the whole 'only black people' could say it thing preposterous.

Haa la isku waasho!

:russ:

You'll almost never hear people refer or greet each other with the term 'nigga' here in the U.K and for the record I'd say that the same applies
to other European countries including the ones from down under (@Adheer Warsame @Transparent @TheLibertarianQuiche). We use it on the internet an what not I guess but outside of it it just comes off weird since it's almost never used/or unintelligible when you have to connect it with every other word. That's not to say that we don't throw it around in a comical sense from time to time though, it's not a term of endearment for us.

We don't habitually throw the word around like you mans across the pond that said you'll find a handful of people who do to be "hip".

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaat said, I find the whole 'only black people' could say it thing preposterous.

Haa la isku waasho!

:russ:
I'm too Americanized lol

I habitually say "look at this nigga" or "shit nigga"

I'm sure you've noticed it too

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@Adheer Warsame you guys have actual leg space on your trams or whatever knock-off Hogwarts trains you guys got. Our ones were designed with midgets in mind, can't sit properly without stretching a leg out. I prefer to stand, it's the same with some of our buses too. Shit's depressing.

@Adheer Warsame you guys have actual leg space on your trams or whatever knock-off Hogwarts trains you guys got. Our ones were designed with midgets in mind, can't sit properly without stretching a leg out. I prefer to stand, it's the same with some of our buses too. Some depressing shit.
It's probably late at night or mid day on that train, it's always empty during those times, especially when it's going towards the center.

It's always full during peak hours

Status
Not open for further replies.