Can/should Somalis say the N word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I laugh every time those so called "pan-africans" want Africa to "unite". Dumbest idea.
:faysalwtf:

What's wrong with acknowledging that you will mutually gain from a stable Africa? You think the stabilisation and self-determination of Somalia wouldn't have a ripple effect across Africa as a whole? You don't think it would benefit Somalis if their bordering countries were stable and prosperous?

We live in a globalised world, nomad. Stop being stubborn and get with the programme. The Europeans did. Size matters.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
What's wrong with acknowledging that you will mutually gain from a stable Africa? You think the stabilisation and self-determination of Somalia wouldn't have a ripple effect across Africa as a whole? You don't think it would benefit Somalis if their bordering countries were stable and prosperous?

We live in a globalised world, nomad. Stop being stubborn and get with the programme. The Europeans did. Size matters.

I think he means the buffoons that want Africa to like become a country or something. Or at least become so culturally ingrained with one another their identity sleeps into Europe type shit.

But yeah a resource rich place like Africa shouldn't be working with outside groups longer than necessary. Education can be siphoned from others freely, resources need to be taken by force or circumstance.

Practically every stable African country is attempting to muscle its way into a prominent position within the continent.

I think he means the buffoons that want Africa to like become a country or something. Or at least become so culturally ingrained with one another their identity sleeps into Europe type shit.

But yeah a resource rich place like Africa shouldn't be working with outside groups longer than necessary. Education can be siphoned from others freely, resources need to be taken by force or circumstance.

Practically every stable African country is attempting to muscle its way into a prominent position within the continent.

Name one stable, African country with true self-determination. I'll move there.

Thats actually what i want, of course i'd like to see stability in Africa cause its good for business for us Somalis. I like globalisation minus the open borders, cultural imperialism & unfair trade deals etc.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Name one stable, African country with true self-determination. I'll move there.

Morocco and South Africa more or less. And even they have struggles and a shaky future.

Stable as compared to African standards.

Rwanda has hope too even though they have miles to go.

Thats actually what i want, of course i'd like to see stability in Africa cause its good for business for us Somalis. I like globalisation minus the open borders, cultural imperialism & unfair trade deals etc.

Imagine a united states of Africa where you can move and do business freely -- sort of like the EU. Different countries, cultures and customs but you benefit from trade and movement. Would you be against that?

I just think, considering the size of Africa (the true size on the real map) we are better off united --- we have suffered the woes o colonialism and neo-colonialism. We know what it's like to celebrate the defeat of your colonisers only to have him replaced with a corrupt puppet. An Africa that speaks to each other is a dangerous Africa. An Africa that seeks to be self-sufficient and trade within it's continent is scary. Lool imagine Europe and Asia being frozen out like that lmao.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Morocco and South Africa more or less. And even they have struggles and a shaky future.

Stable as compared to African standards.

Rwanda has hope too even though they have miles to go.

Botswana, Namibia, Angola.. There are many African countries that are stable

I used to admire Rwanda until I found out they're fueling the civil war in the DRC

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Stable by African standards is nowhere near stable enough.

Well yeah I know but what I'm saying is even countries who have their own shit to sort out are relatively prepared to invest in the continent. Compartmentalizing their own situation and building a more functioning relationship with the continent.

Essentially being a rich country isn't enough. You need prestige with your immediate surrounding. And to do that you need to make sure your surroundings are stable as well.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Botswana, Namibia, Angola.. There are many African countries that are stable

I used to admire Rwanda until I found out they're fueling the civil war in the DRC

I was gonna say Angola and Botswana but Botswana is a pretty small country. It's stability is akin to a Nordic country.

Imagine a united states of Africa where you can move and do business freely -- sort of like the EU. Different countries, cultures and customs but you benefit from trade and movement. Would you be against that?

I just think, considering the size of Africa (the true size on the real map) we are better off united --- we have suffered the woes o colonialism and neo-colonialism. We know what it's like to celebrate the defeat of your colonisers only to have him replaced with a corrupt puppet. An Africa that speaks to each other is a dangerous Africa. An Africa that seeks to be self-sufficient and trade within it's continent is scary. Lool imagine Europe and Asia being frozen out like that lmao.
No i'd never support that cause our businesses & workers would be overwhelmed by imports & migrant workers which will destroy Somali business/economy. Plus our sovereignty & national character would be under threat. I'd like Somalia to strike up trade deals with African countries on a case by case basis that primarily benefit Somalia. We shouldn't limit ourselves to africa, we should focus on exporting to Asia, large amount of money to be made there.

Last edited:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
I was gonna say Angola and Botswana but Botswana is a pretty small country. It's stability is akin to a Nordic country.

Botswana is big, it is almost the same size as Somalia. Their stability is down to their small and homogenous population.

What I like about the Botswana is how they clamp down on corruption. It has lower corruption and economic crime levels than a lot of European countries.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Botswana is big, it is almost the same size as Somalia. Their stability is down to their small and homogenous population.

What I like about the Botswana is how they clamp down on corruption. It has lower corruption and economic crime levels than a lot of European countries.
So basically Somalia done right :ehh:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

When I said small I meant their population. Toronto is bigger than them.

Status
Not open for further replies.