Camden(Active Gxng) vs Congolese

This is why we get labelled as low iq and crime ridden thugs and savages by these alt right guys because this gang banging stuff especially in the first world is beyond retarded. I understand if these guys lived in Kenya or Brazil but come on London?.

Imagine your parents escaped shitholes and the horrors of civil war just so their kids can engage in petty street crime about postcodes, smh.

You don't even own these postcodes or streets you claim to be banging for. The Queen does. If these guys had a brain they would invest in retail estate or start making businesses for themselves and their communities so they can bring money in, but instead they wanna live the fast life where they will end up either being killed or put in jail.

Exactly!!! delinquent, future stabbing victims from my ethnicity are better at being thugs than others!! This is a good thing!! Maybe tests weren't lying when they said we had 68 IQ

:drakelaugh:
A5E3654A-C524-4671-AE97-0AF1DE2508C5.jpeg

:mjlol::mjlol::pachah1: We can all see why @Waaqo of Punt is frustrated miskeenka. His womenfolk have absolutely fucked the weak men beyond reproach . Ceeb calaykkk

:drakelaugh:View attachment 80527

:mjlol::mjlol::pachah1: We can all see why @Waaqo of Punt is frustrated miskeenka. His womenfolk have absolutely fucked the weak men beyond reproach . Ceeb calaykkk
Twitter? Lmaooo

Out of respect for yall I'm not gonna show u the DM and tweets made by xalimos that would put the ones u posted to shame.

I'm currently talking to a xalimo in Birmingham whose aunties (mother's side) mostly married ajnabis which include Congolese and cadaans. lmao. Wllahi I could turn this whole thread into a shit show but I won't. I can give u proof of 2 xalimo single mothers with Eri baby daddies in 2 different countries. Wllhi if yall want me to I could make a 10 page thread of just creenshots :mjlol::liberaltears::russ:

I'm not obsessed with qabil and xabashis like yall, I'm free from that. I attended a Somali-Welsh wediding and I rep it hardd :lolbron::drakelaugh:

Twitter? Lmaooo

Out of respect for yall I'm not gonna show u the DM and tweets made by xalimos that would put the ones u posted to shame.

I'm currently talking to a xalimo in Birmingham whose aunties (mother's side) mostly married ajnabis which include Congolese and cadaans. lmao. Wllahi I could turn this whole thread into a shit show but I won't. I can give u proof of 2 xalimo single mothers with Eri baby daddies in 2 different countries. Wllhi if yall want me to I could make a 10 page thread of just creenshots :mjlol::liberaltears::russ:

I'm not obsessed with qabil and xabashis like yall, I'm free from that. I attended a Somali-Welsh wediding and I rep it hardd :lolbron::drakelaugh:
U can write asmany paragraphs and essays as you want but it won't change the hopeless and meagre status of habesha incrls.

It gets worse even some of the girls have become self conscious about their cuck men
B941FCC3-421C-479C-90A8-A94A0A953E02.jpeg

Twitter? Lmaooo

There’s a habeshi women (she’s Tigrinya) who lives next to my school and everytime I see her she is holding hands with different men (the people she’s with are usually on the chunky side and white.) :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe: she has a cute face and a batty tho :(

There’s a habeshi women (she’s Tigrinya) who lives next to my school and everytime I see her she is holding hands with different men (the people she’s with are usually on the chunky side and white.) :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe: she has a cute face and a batty tho :(
lol nice trolling "pipit" (lmao) but the difference between me and u is that I had somehting called proof. LMAO. Next u'll say u banged an Afar princess.

I've never heard of Ethiopian gang in Canada. Yeah there are Eritrean & Ethiopian niggas in certain Jamaican / West African cliques, but they never have their own movement & they're always the weak link.

In uk.....as a young black man. The biggest danger facing me is other young black men. When i think of all my time in UK. Every violent or argument I had is with people of mt colour. That tells you everything you need to know. These people are mentally eslaved

Then take up MMA/Boxing classes for self defense, you don't need to carry a knife or join a gang to defend yourself.

Get your money up, so you can move out whatever shithole area you're living in.

Exactly!!! delinquent, future stabbing victims from my ethnicity are better at being thugs than others!! This is a good thing!! Maybe tests weren't lying when they said we had 68 IQ

These morons are just pretty much feeding into the stereotypes that these white supremacists spout online about Blacks/East Africans as whole. Also if you kill another black person, are you any different than a racist neo-nazi who does kill a black person?

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
yh wallahi, but i also want TPL marlis to turn a bait OFB member pack. Lz made a video and deleted it in seconds like a fuleey xaarweyn. Everyone in the UK is on OFB nuts, so if Haych or his man turn Lz or Rv pack- it will be live-O.

Sus is the Marli SJ wallahi, mans too cold widdit styll
:russ::pachah1:Congolese are down 3-2, even though the last cheffing didnt turn fatal. The guy is basically dead as he is paralysed.

Culprit(adoon) turned pack and was knocking on neighbours doors crying for help. Now the whole borough is smoking that CulpritK, CmizzK pack.

Here is an audio track of Culprit 'Tryna get a mali touched' only to turn ash a couple of monhs later.:mjlol:

"silly little culprit, now you get sold in baggys #dat culprit loud"

Suspect is too hard wallahi, i need AG to release tracks soon. HJ bahal.
Tf is this barbaric english fucking Uk third world shithole.

Trending