Camden(Active Gxng) vs Congolese

you raw meat eating midgets “terrorizing” Somalis in Toronto
your people ain’t terrorizing
ur women getting ran thru

upload_2019-10-16_15-40-11.jpeg

Macalin M

Out here
@Gucci mane this is an Ethio Christian from Toronto. He tweeted that "Somali women live for habeshas" and these are the messages on his cc. I always knew reer henny were weak cucks :mjlol:

View attachment 80510
View attachment 80511
View attachment 80512
View attachment 80513
I hate when people get triggered “x girls live for us” “x girls love y men”

It’s actually hilarious. The one thing I like about Madows is they don’t give a shit who they’re women f*ck. East Africans are moving like the northerners. Always caring about who girls they don’t even know are fucking. Caadi ma ahan. Be more like the Madows.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
@Gucci mane this is an Ethio Christian from Toronto. He tweeted that "Somali women live for habeshas" and these are the messages on his cc. I always knew reer henny were weak cucks :mjlol:

View attachment 80510
View attachment 80511
View attachment 80512
View attachment 80513
Dead@ you using CC as some sort of source. You wasteman I live here and see shit with my own eyes. Your women get ran through by both mali and Jamaicans. Stop this you guys are miskeen and quiet people here. :dead:

thanks for finally exposing yourself you midget :mjlol:

Ethios terrorizing Mali’s kulaha thanks for the laugh

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
that's jokes cus in UK all u see is malis claiming to be xabashi :pachah1:

I know a guy from Bush who sells weed, he's been larping as 'Ethiopian' for years even though he;s Somali. Let's not get to the xalimos on socials claiming to be Eri, like that Liyah Mai :lolbron:
Slow down there oh confused child, in what world are there Somalis claiming Ethiopian? I didn't even know there were habeshas in London till I spotted packs of FOB's in Finsbury park who I could see were blatantly selling drugs while trying to be sneaky. It was so weird because normally I'd see packs of old Somali men walking to mosques and cafes.

Kkkkkk these guys were wearing skinny jeans and crosses just like @CaliTedesse said.

Speaking of which there was a Somali butcher shop with an Ethiopian hired employee on the road. He's a cool guy and he knows some Somali and all the words relating to butcher work (in Somali). Pretty surprising and interesting.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Suspekt is ma nigga that lite skinned yute alie small world

I hate when people get triggered “x girls live for us” “x girls love y men”

It’s actually hilarious. The one thing I like about Madows is they don’t give a shit who they’re women f*ck. East Africans are moving like the northerners. Always caring about who girls they don’t even know are fucking. Caadi ma ahan. Be more like the Madows.
True true I wish we didn't care as much either but tbh madows are ususally at the bottom of society, they're viewed as shit and they realize that. That's why they have no value for virginity or preservation of their genes. Sounds dumb but that's how it is.

Dead@ you using CC as some sort of source. You wasteman I live here and see shit with my own eyes. Your women get ran through by both mali and Jamaicans. Stop this you guys are miskeen and quiet people here. :dead:

thanks for finally exposing yourself you midget :mjlol:

Ethios terrorizing Mali’s kulaha thanks for the laugh
Lmaooo u really htink I'm Ethio or summ?
m8 can't find the tweet but if this is how Ethios are acting in ur blocks then what does that make u? I heard plenty about xalimos giving it to madows and xabashis in Toronto :drakekidding:

Truth hurts akh

Slow down there oh confused child, in what world are there Somalis claiming Ethiopian?
2 words. Reer UK. I'm pretty sure u know how bullied they are over here so why are u even surprised? lol. We all know they're fuked in the head.
I didn't even know there were habeshas in London till I spotted packs of FOB's in Finsbury park who I could see were blatantly selling drugs while trying to be sneaky. It was so weird because normally I'd see packs of old Somali men walking to mosques and cafes.
They're taking over West London and North London. Shepherd Bush was a previously Somali area. it's now getting absorbed by xabashis and their business. Hair salons, barbers, fruit & veg market, jewellery, restaurants, etc. They're building everything.
Speaking of which there was a Somali butcher shop with an Ethiopian hired employee on the road. He's a cool guy and he knows some Somali and all the words relating to butcher work (in Somali). Pretty surprising and interesting.
Ok? What do u want me to say? lmao. Prob some Oromo Somali.

Ok so somali youths and other african youtes are in uk because their parents fled wars and poverty and now decided to kill each other? Why are people glamourizing this senseless waste of lives?

Macalin M

Out here
Ok so somali youths and other african youtes are in uk because their parents fled wars and poverty and now decided to kill each other? Why are people glamourizing this senseless waste of lives?
Don’t know about the situation nowadays. But when I was younger, Somalis were targeted by Madows because we was the new ones. I was the only Somali in my area so I wasn’t targeted but after Dugsi we used to get into a lot of fights. I think you can finish the story yourself.....

Don’t know about the situation nowadays. But when I was younger, Somalis were targeted by Madows because we was the new ones. I was the only Somali in my area so I wasn’t targeted but after Dugsi we used to get into a lot of fights. I think you can finish the story yourself.....

Yes i get that bit. But this seems targetted killing? I mean I get taking a mans life....but it has to be worthy cause? What are they killing for and dying for?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Lmaooo u really htink I'm Ethio or summ?
m8 can't find the tweet but if this is how Ethios are acting in ur blocks then what does that make u? I heard plenty about xalimos giving it to madows and xabashis in Toronto :drakekidding:

Truth hurts akh
What does that make me? We don’t use ethiopian words for slang like y’all do using somali word or pretend to be somali :mjlol:

You know how many of you midgets look up to us in Toronto and im not talking literally :heh:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
2 words. Reer UK. I'm pretty sure u know how bullied they are over here so why are u even surprised? lol. We all know they're fuked in the head.

They're taking over West London and North London. Shepherd Bush was a previously Somali area. it's now getting absorbed by xabashis and their business. Hair salons, barbers, fruit & veg market, jewellery, restaurants, etc. They're building everything.

Ok? What do u want me to say? lmao. Prob some Oromo Somali.
I am reer UK and what's the bullying? Getting insulted by a bunch of ghetto madows?

I don't know how to tell you this but North and West London aren't even majority Somalis let alone habeshas I'm yet to see anything Ethiopian or Eritrean other than two restaurants. This is the weirdest shit I've read, I didn't even know they existed in London and yet they're somehow building everything. My guy the only habeshas I've seen are in Finsbury park and even then that was a small amount compared to every other ethnic group.

That butcher shop employee was too light to be anything Somali. I have no idea if he was oromo, tigray or whatever else there is but he was definitely some sort of Habesha. He even had that cross.

I don't know how to tell you this but North and West London aren't even majority Somalis let alone habeshas I'm yet to see anything Ethiopian or Eritrean other than two restaurants. This is the weirdest shit I've read, I didn't even know they existed in London and yet they're somehow building everything. My guy the only habeshas I've seen are in Finsbury park and even then that was a small amount compared to every other ethnic group.
Go shepherd Bush and Westlfield area. I mentioned North and West London cus a lot of us live there. You didn't see xabashis until recently cus they're new arrivals.

That butcher shop employee was too light to be anything Somali. I have no idea if he was oromo, tigray or whatever else there is but he was definitely some sort of Habesha. He even had that cross.
aight.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Go shepherd Bush and Westlfield area. I mentioned North and West London cus a lot of us live there. You didn't see xabashis until recently cus they're new arrivals.

aight.
I've pretty much lived in North London my whole life, close to turnpike lane to be exact. The first time I saw a sizable amount of habeshas was 2 years ago, they're very recent arrivals and they're also tiny in numbers. I still rarely ever see any East African that isn't Somali let alone businesses that are owned by habeshas.

There's just too few of you guys for me to even take any of what you said seriously.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
:dead:
Looking up to broke gangsters? Ethios don't do that. Argue with urself. lol.
Whatever you said alula engida isn’t that your @ on Twitter :mjlol: you that Ethiopian incel from the Uk :cryinglaughsmiley:

@land owner @Factz check this out

B30563-F6-7-D1-F-42-D8-BEFC-126-EDA7-C9434.jpg

And this girl is from Toronto wallahi who responds to midget :dead:

9652-F122-6-C0-D-4-BE4-9971-7423-C0-CB2231.jpg

It gets better since these fag wants to use screens here a xaarbeshi Incel just like this cuck who is from Toronto crying about his women rather be with somali men :mjlol:

C4718-A99-BEA1-4-DF0-BCEC-C76-F7755-F148.jpg

Now kindly shut the f*ck up And hold this L:heh:

Whatever you said alula engida isn’t that your @ on Twitter :mjlol: you that Ethiopian incel from the Uk :cryinglaughsmiley:

@land owner @Factz check this out

B30563-F6-7-D1-F-42-D8-BEFC-126-EDA7-C9434.jpg

And this girl is from Toronto wallahi who responds to midget :dead:

9652-F122-6-C0-D-4-BE4-9971-7423-C0-CB2231.jpg

It gets better since these fag wants to use screens here a xaarbeshi Incel just like this cuck who is from Toronto crying about his women rather be with somali men :mjlol:

C4718-A99-BEA1-4-DF0-BCEC-C76-F7755-F148.jpg

Now kindly shut the f*ck up And hold this L:heh:
Lmaooooo why is that name popping up again?

also LMAO @ u finding old tweets. Ya hawla...

Trending