Camden(Active Gxng) vs Congolese

:russ::pachah1:Congolese are down 3-2, even though the last cheffing didnt turn fatal. The guy is basically dead as he is paralysed.

Culprit(adoon) turned pack and was knocking on neighbours doors crying for help. Now the whole borough is smoking that CulpritK, CmizzK pack.

Here is an audio track of Culprit 'Tryna get a mali touched' only to turn ash a couple of monhs later.:mjlol:

"silly little culprit, now you get sold in baggys #dat culprit loud"

Suspect is too hard wallahi, i need AG to release tracks soon. HJ bahal.

Who would have thought the AG Camden Marliz would have 3 bodies on their name this year. I want more Congolese blood :dead:
yh wallahi, but i also want TPL marlis to turn a bait OFB member pack. Lz made a video and deleted it in seconds like a fuleey xaarweyn. Everyone in the UK is on OFB nuts, so if Haych or his man turn Lz or Rv pack- it will be live-O.

Sus is the Marli SJ wallahi, mans too cold widdit styll

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Just out of curiosity are there any habesha gangs in the UK? I usually hear about somali, caribbean, west african, pakistani and white gangs there lol

Thts 3 in one year. More bodies will drop before the end of the year, keep your eye on this space abti
Its 3-1 rip nutty

@Killua touch paper lane, tpl aka the habar gidir boys are due to a pack a OFB yute i feel it
I keep seeing malis getting shanked on the news, wether it's a fellow mali or not. Madows have lower numbers so it doesn't affect them that much so who is really winning this war? I live near Bush and I saw an Eri yutes scrap malis. lmao

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
StUpId gAnGs, wAsTe oF tIme AnD SpAcE jAiL tHeM aLl

Till a filthy Madows robs your mum of her purse with her hagbad money init, these yutes are protecting our blocks from those monkeys. May god bless our somali ciyaalsuuqs. MadowK

@Waaqo of Punt Its clear you are a Somali troll larping as habesha for attention lkn u wont get it.

Habeshas are runners for Marlis in Ldn and they also claim Marli to fit in. Anaka shaley maan dhalan sacsacyahow

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Habeshas terrorizing somalis in Canada!?!?!?!?:faysalwtf:
:faysalwtf::faysalwtf: you gotta be trolling sxb
@Factz @Gucci mane @Ahmed sheikh

The dude is an Ethiopian troll pretending to be Somali. Somalis are well respected in Canada and definitely don't get punked by anybody especially Ethiopians. You have Ethiopians claiming to be Somali over here to gain respect and protection lol.

There is no such thing as an Ethiopian gang in Toronto. That one was funny. :drakelaugh:

In fact, Somalis are cucking Ethiopians in Toronto. Somali men and Habesha women datings are so common over here.

@Waaqo of Punt Its clear you are a Somali troll larping as habesha for attention lkn u wont get it.

Habeshas are runners for Marlis in Ldn and they also claim Marli to fit in. Anaka shaley maan dhalan sacsacyahow
lmaooooo

"Habeshas are runners for Marlis in Ldn" there's barely that many habeshas in London and they stay away from gang. I've yet to see a habesha gangster. lmao. They're not the ones getting shanked out here m8

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
The dude is an Ethiopian troll pretending to be Somali. Somalis are well respected in Canada and definitely don't get punked by anybody especially Ethiopians. You have Ethiopians claiming to be Somali over here to gain respect and protection lol.

There is no such thing as an Ethiopian gang in Toronto. That one was funny. :drakelaugh:

In fact, Somalis are cucking Ethiopians in Toronto. Somali men and Habesha women datings are so common over here.
I knew somalis had street clout up north especially in Toronto wallahi he had me dead when he said that :dead:

Trending