Camden(Active Gxng) vs Congolese

@Waaqo of Punt bro stop larping as a Somali you bulgy eyed smelly aidstopian:kodaksmiley:
Your women get piped by every somali n Jamaican in London and Toronto• also habesha hoes are one of the most common prostitutes in Dubai. Even niggas on SSpot have habeshi girls :mjlol:
upload_2019-10-16_17-45-10.jpeg

Whatever you said alula engida isn’t that your @ on Twitter :mjlol: you that Ethiopian incel from the Uk :cryinglaughsmiley:

@land owner @Factz check this out

B30563-F6-7-D1-F-42-D8-BEFC-126-EDA7-C9434.jpg

And this girl is from Toronto wallahi who responds to midget :dead:

9652-F122-6-C0-D-4-BE4-9971-7423-C0-CB2231.jpg

It gets better since these fag wants to use screens here a xaarbeshi Incel just like this cuck who is from Toronto crying about his women rather be with somali men :mjlol:

C4718-A99-BEA1-4-DF0-BCEC-C76-F7755-F148.jpg

Now kindly shut the f*ck up And hold this L:heh:
“habesha queens where is the love” imagine asking for love from literally human socks :drakelaugh:wallahi Habesha “men” are straight cucks

Damn, that Toronto Ethio wasn't even the start. I feel like if I leak more shit of xalimos fukingwith xabeshas yall might die kkkkkkkk

@Waaqo of Punt you know the habesha aint on pisss in terms of numbers or in terms of badness dont lie to the people my friend.
That's exactly what I'm saying. They don't have numbers and they're not hard apart from the crazy fobs. But tbh it's bless for them cus their communities get better and their yutes aren't getting shanked.
Better to be nobodies than infamous...

This is why we get labelled as low iq and crime ridden thugs and savages by these alt right guys because this gang banging stuff especially in the first world is beyond retarded. I understand if these guys lived in Kenya or Brazil but come on London?.

Imagine your parents escaped shitholes and the horrors of civil war just so their kids can engage in petty street crime about postcodes, smh.

You don't even own these postcodes or streets you claim to be banging for. The Queen does. If these guys had a brain they would invest in retail estate or start making businesses for themselves and their communities so they can bring money in, but instead they wanna live the fast life where they will end up either being killed or put in jail.

No nigga. Yall just stated I was cus I backed up my Axumite peeps lmaoo
You’re definitely not somali lol by “backed up” you mean sucking habeshi d*ck 24/7 I’ve never seen a Somali booty clap for habeshits this hard (I’ve seen you booty clap habeshits multiple times on this site)

This is why we get labelled as low iq and crime ridden thugs and savages by these alt right guys because this gang banging stuff especially in the first world is beyond retarded. I understand if these guys lived in Kenya or Brazil but come on London?.

Imagine your parents escaped shitholes and the horrors of civil war just so their kids can engage in petty street crime about postcodes, smh.

You don't even own these postcodes or streets you claim to be banging for. The Queen does. If these guys had a brain they would invest in retail estate or start making businesses for themselves and their communities so they can bring money in, but instead they wanna live the fast life where they will end up either being killed or put in jail.

In uk.....as a young black man. The biggest danger facing me is other young black men. When i think of all my time in UK. Every violent or argument I had is with people of mt colour. That tells you everything you need to know. These people are mentally eslaved

your mom in 2006 when Ethio invaded :)
My mom is from Djibouti lmaoooo how are you somali yet you say this type of shit? I’m convinced you’re a habeshit that is mad about the fact that his women constantly get piped by Somalis in the west so he goes to somali forums and talks shit :pachah1:while he larps as a Somali

Trending