Camden(Active Gxng) vs Congolese

You have Ethiopians claiming to be Somali over here to gain respect and protection lol.
that's jokes cus in UK all u see is malis claiming to be xabashi :pachah1:

I know a guy from Bush who sells weed, he's been larping as 'Ethiopian' for years even though he;s Somali. Let's not get to the xalimos on socials claiming to be Eri, like that Liyah Mai :lolbron:

In fact, Somalis are cucking Ethiopians in Toronto. Somali men and Habesha women datings are so common over here.
Nigga where? ffs I can show u proof of an Ethio Orthodox nigga that smashed several xaarlimos in Toronto and said it publicly on social media...u wanna see?

wallah I'm not joking. Reer henny think they're hard cus they've got a few rappers skskskskks

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Waaqo of Punt Nobody believes anything you say. Keep making things up to make yourself feel better.

You claim to be Somali but attack Somalis, make up lies and strongly defend Ethiopians. It's pretty obvious you're an imposter.

Get a life kid and stop claiming us, you Habeshit dog.

He made many replies over one comment. He's pretty triggered because it's true. :pachah1:

BN1vyXL.png

Last edited:
@Waaqo of Punt Nobody believes anything you say.

You claim to be Somali but attack Somalis, make things up and defend Ethiopians.

Get a life kid and stop claiming us.
You really think I'm Ethio huh? Damn...I already got DM that niggas suspected me

also I karbash xabashis all the time, stop being a wuss lmao u can't take my somalinimo away from me just cus u got offended :abuxyga:

Habesbas and drilling are oxymoron. Even they wouldn't claim to be hard or have the balls to step a Mali. Wallahi, Bare habesbas are runners for Marlis. If you live in Ldn, you know that.

Liyah Mai is half Eritrean fr but dem habesha dons that claim Somali have been exposed by habesha girls on twitter.

Wallahi, Bare habesbas are runners for Marlis. If you live in Ldn, you know that.
Nigga I live in London and I can tell rn u're waffling. Malis are runners for themselves or they run for madows in black majority areas. What kind of xabesha is a runner for malis? Nobody ever heard of that. lmao
Liyah Mai is half Eritrean
Nope. She got exposed, she's not Eri at all. Even by looking at her it's obvious she's not half Eri, tf.
dem habesha dons that claim Somali
Nigga do u actually live in London or are u an incel? malis already get bullied as it this what kind of xabashi is gonna claim us? I've only seen the opposite.

Look at these xaarlimos begging off Eritreans :susp:

upload_2019-10-16_13-34-44.png

That hoe is a lander. I checked her insta.

Macalin M

Out here
lmaooooo

"Habeshas are runners for Marlis in Ldn" there's barely that many habeshas in London and they stay away from gang. I've yet to see a habesha gangster. lmao. They're not the ones getting shanked out here m8
That’s lies. Kkkk

there aren’t as many habeshas as Somalis but that don’t mean the Eris ain’t active.

That’s lies. Kkkk

there aren’t as many habeshas as Somalis but that don’t mean the Eris ain’t active.
Obviously there's gonna be a few but there's no trend among Eris of doing gang. If they do they prob join madow gangs, never seen Eris fuk with malis apart from football after school. lol

Macalin M

Out here
Name one Ethiopian gang in London UK.
Only ever met 2 Ethiopians tbh

If we’re talking about Eris though then you’ll see them rolling with Mali’s and Madows in Brixton (SW). Can’t comment on West London because that’s not my area but you’ll see a few in Camberwell (SE) too

Macalin M

Out here
yh wallahi, but i also want TPL marlis to turn a bait OFB member pack. Lz made a video and deleted it in seconds like a fuleey xaarweyn. Everyone in the UK is on OFB nuts, so if Haych or his man turn Lz or Rv pack- it will be live-O.

Sus is the Marli SJ wallahi, mans too cold widdit styll
I saw that one of Double L’z on MDN.

Macalin M

Out here
There’s more Congolese people in London than I initially thought. I would have thought most of them would go to France or Belgium. Starting to see a lot more Congolese flags on socials.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
All see are failures and ghetto trash. These guys are risks their lives for a few thousands a week. What a joke.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Since when are there xabashi gangs in London :ileycry:

Are u dumb? :mugshotman:
I’m not talking about London you idiot. I was referring To the stupid comment you made regarding you raw meat eating midgets “terrorizing” Somalis in Toronto which is a whole lie. I’m from east end Toronto where you people are at and trust your people ain’t terrorizing nobody wallahi more like ur women getting ran thru :mjlol:

Trending