Cadaan bootyclapping Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Honestly still white bootclappers are the worst. Seen some somali white bootclappers at uni. They dress like them talk like them and go out with them in the end they are still called 'negro'

''Talk like them'' is a very dangerous thing to say. This is what African Americans use to promote their degenerate form of English. The other aspects I grant can be tacky.

''Talk like them'' is a very dangerous thing to say. This is what African Americans use to promote their degenerate form of English. The other aspects I grant can be tacky.
True since we are on the subject of bootyclapping I'd say the worst are the ones that bootyclap for blacks. Black culture promotes laziness and miss behavior that's why when there is a successful black person the first people to criticize him are his family.
Of course this has started to change

Apollo

VIP
True since we are on the subject of bootyclapping I'd say the worst are the ones that bootyclap for blacks. Blacks culture promotes laziness and miss behavior that's why when there is a successful black person the first people to criticize him are his family.
Of course this has started to change

The media brainwashes children and teens to act like these degenerate inner-city types. They always portray low achieving blacks as cool and hip. A frequent complaint African American English teachers in East Asia (Korea, Japan etc) have is that their students expect them to behave like the ghetto types they see on TV.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
The media brainwashes children and teens to act like these degenerate inner-city types. They always portray low achieving blacks as cool and hip. A frequent complaint African American English teachers in East Asia (Korea, Japan etc) have is that their students expect them to behave like the ghetto types they see on TV.
The TV affects everyone. Somalis, in the few instances that we appear, are shown as either dumb "African bootyscratchers," pirates, terrorists, you name it. We're not even safe in shows led by other Somalis, such as that upcoming K'naan show "Mogadishu, Minnesota," where apparently he's going to portray the characters as streetwise gangsters or something. Yeah, there are Somali gangbangers but why give into a stupid stereotype???

Apollo

VIP
The TV affects everyone. Somalis, in the few instances that we appear, are shown as either dumb "African bootyscratchers," pirates, terrorists, you name it.

But Somalis appear only once in a blue moon.

The Black American stereotypes are shown everywhere constantly. Even when you try to avoid it, it still confronts you.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
korean culture and language is superior to the japanese. i like them too, but koreans are just gods among men. i mean...come on. plus koreans are more attractive. japanese men all have fucked up teeth (its an aesthetic)and look like they've been going through chemo radiation since birth.
Koreans are the natural born slaves of the Japanese and Chinese. Most Korean history is them getting buttfucked by one or the other. The Japanese are clearly the most superior people in East Asia. Koreans could never dare emulate the strength and bravery of the descendants of the noble Samurai. Long live glorious Nippon! Nippon banzai!

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
But Somalis appear only once in a blue moon.

The Black American stereotypes are shown everywhere constantly. Even when you try to avoid it, it still confronts you.

Hence why I said "in the few instances we appear." I was trying to make the point that it affects everyone. The stereotypical portrayals of African-Americans, however, is very profitable, which is why you see it so much. I suppose it could be attributed to how filmgoers like violence so much, movies like American Sniper were hyped to death because "WOO! KILLING MUZZIE TERRORISTS!!!" Hollywood milks as much as it can out of it.

Apollo

VIP
Hence why I said "in the few instances we appear." I was trying to make the point that it affects everyone. The stereotypical portrayals of African-Americans, however, is very profitable, which is why you see it so much. I suppose it could be attributed to how filmgoers like violence so much, movies like American Sniper were hyped to death because "WOO! KILLING MUZZIE TERRORISTS!!!" Hollywood milks as much as it can out of it.

Arabs luckily take the brunt of it. We only get the side-blame. :ftw9nwa:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Arabs luckily take the brunt of it. We only get the side-blame. :ftw9nwa:
True. If we're being completely honest, most people are too busy trying to figure out what Somali people are, let alone how to completely stereotype us in film for profit. :mjpls:

Apollo

VIP
True. If we're being completely honest, most people are too busy trying to figure out what Somali people are, let alone how to completely stereotype us in film for profit. :mjpls:

In Scandinavia, Southern England, and Minnesota the locals are developing strong negative stereotypes on Somalis. Other places less so.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
In Scandinavia, Southern England, and Minnesota the locals are developing strong negative stereotypes on Somalis. Other places less so.
That's primarily in real life though, right? Stereotyping Somalis is something that happens but not on a wide enough scale that it gets reflected in TV shows and film

The Japanese are clearly the most superior people in East Asia.
tenor.gif

The two somali words i have learned on this forum so far are qabiil and bottyclapper.:bell: At this point you can't convince me bottyclapper is not in the Somali dictionary. :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending