Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I found this comment on a kaban music video:
Capture.PNG

The kaban is "totally guitar like Southern whites":deadosama:
Boqor leflef and Birta Calanka accept our white heritage :dead:

Somalis were the first race in the world, we were adam and eve, we are the first peoples. Arabs, cadaans, bantus, east asians, south asians, native americans all come from Somalis!

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
I found this comment on a kaban music video:
View attachment 19720
Disgusting. Imagine only being accepted by whites as the "good Africans." It's so condescending.
It reminds me, in a way, of those Asian Muslims that wear blindfolds and signs that say "I'm a Muslim, hug me if you trust me." At the end of the day you're only going to be seen as one of the "good Muzzies." You're never going to catch an African Muslim kissing ass like that

So cringy :mjlol: I'd personally rather be hated by cadaans then only liked because of being a "black with Caucasian structure". Are we in the 18th century? :childplease:

Disgusting. Imagine only being accepted by whites as the "good Africans." It's so condescending.
It reminds me, in a way, of those Asian Muslims that wear blindfolds and signs that say "I'm a Muslim, hug me if you trust me." At the end of the day you're only going to be seen as one of the "good Muzzies." You're never going to catch an African Muslim kissing ass like that
Most whites hate us
:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.