Cadaan bootyclapping Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, I think you guys are abusing the term bootyclapping. It is only really applicable to the Arab bootyclappers, all the other forms are just slight admirations and not pathological like with the Arab bootyclappers.

Yeah but he said Somalia should adopt mandarin as it's official language :draketf:

That definitely goes beyond admiration and into bootyclappin territories

Come on, South Koreans are like home brand Japanese though :siilaanyolaugh:
korean culture and language is superior to the japanese. i like them too, but koreans are just gods among men. i mean...come on. plus koreans are more attractive. japanese men all have fucked up teeth (its an aesthetic)and look like they've been going through chemo radiation since birth.

Apollo

VIP
Yeah but he said Somalia should adopt mandarin as it's official language :draketf:

That definitely goes beyond admiration and into bootyclappin territories

Hehe, still they don't think of themselves as 'x' and become as delusional and destructive as the Arab bootyclappers who are on a whole other level of bootyclappery.

black

live and let die.
korean culture and language is superior to the japanese. i like them too, but koreans are just gods among men. i mean...come on. plus koreans are more attractive. japanese men all have fucked up teeth (its an aesthetic)and look like they've been going through chemo radiation since birth.

:ufdup: Whether that's true for men or not, I cannot dispute. But Japanese women are without a doubt the most attractive in East Asia

Apollo

VIP
Googled ''bootyclappery'' [exact] to see if it is an actual word

Result: only used on Somali forums :dead:

Last edited:
Googled ''bootyclappery'' too see if it is an actual word

Result: only used on Somali forums :dead:

I want it adopted by the mainstream alongside with "snowflake", "cuck" and "masculinist". I think SJW was created by the predecessors of the altright (like how ICU came before Al Shabab).

Apollo

VIP
I want it adopted by the mainstream alongside with "snowflake", "cuck" and "masculinist". I think SJW was created by the predecessors of the altright (like how ICU came before Al Shabab).

The word is genius as it brings to mind a ty person with no standards. It would really denigrate a person when used in real life. That's why it's probably only used online and not offline, as you would get punched in the face if you called someone that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending