Cabudwaaq Beautiful City of Galmudug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gtfoh you liar you think you can just talk shit and we won’t know the only cayr living balanbale are kuwo abti looyahay oo mareexaan ku soo dhex koray ama naago la qabo just like anywhere else in Somalia my family is from balanbale I know everything that’s going on there nacasyahow
Kkkkk bal indha adeegoda fiirsha it was 2016 when many marehans got their faces crushed in by cayr shooters after a marehan man killed a cayr man
Balanbale is shared kid and this is not a lie

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
All the arguments over who and which clan controls districts is an outright outlandish, its 2018 The Federalism era, so you folks who resist with futility need to get with the program because who-ever controls a state controls whatever backward dusty village or district you represent.

Resistance is futile, so obey your Overlords and State.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Kkkkk bal indha adeegoda fiirsha it was 2016 when many marehans got their faces crushed in by cayr shooters after a marehan man killed a cayr man
Balanbale is shared kid and this is not a lie
By Allah you are a liar and an idiot telling me Balanbale is shared is like telling me Garbaharey is shared go learn what shared means I’m not saying Cayr do not live in Balanbale that’s insane because dadka waa umad is guursado oo isla dhaqma only family members and naago live in Balanbale Cayr are shacab there ask any Cayr man yaa iska leh Balabale he would tell u waa beled MX ah xaqa wuu garanayaa

By Allah you are a liar and an idiot telling me Balanbale is shared is like telling me Garbaharey is shared go learn what shared means I’m not saying Cayr do not live in Balanbale that’s insane because dadka waa umad is guursado oo isla dhaqma only family members and naago live in Balanbale Cayr are shacab there ask any Cayr man yaa iska leh Balabale he would tell u waa beled MX ah xaqa wuu garanayaa
It's shared everybody knows that waxaadu waa kaalay ila muran

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@RobleTheRainMan HG attacked Balanbale 9 consecutive Fridays during the hight of the civil war and they lost each battle. Everything you hear in FkD isn't true Laangaabow. Balanbale is Marehan fortress, 3 fierce tanks guard the city. Hg begged Marehan to lend just one tank to fight Puntland in exchange of 50 technicals and Marehan refused the offer.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
HG are not even half the population of Galnus lol major districts such as: Caabudwaaq, Balanbale, Xeraale, Ceeldheere and Ceelbuur are resided by other tribes. Even Xaradheere is majority of Dir/Abgaal.

Dir do not live in Xarardheere what are you smoking ninyahow? :childplease:

Xarardheere is Saruur followed by Cayr and Saleebaan there is more jaaji than abgaal in xarardheere. Saruur also lives in Ceeldheer.

Don't forget Duduble also live in Ceelbuur:denzelnigga:

Caabudwaq the Sufi kingdom in North eastern GG. The birth place of Ahlu Sade wal Jamaca :icon lol:

Designated as the Fed&State education city of Galmudug, it shall be nicer than ever.

@nine Mahad Salad is from Balanbale aparrently:cryinglaughsmiley:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
@RobleTheRainMan HG attacked Balanbale 9 consecutive Fridays during the hight of the civil war and they lost each battle. Everything you hear in FkD isn't true Laangaabow. Balanbale is Marehan fortress, 3 fierce tanks guard the city. Hg begged Marehan to lend just one tank to fight Puntland in exchange of 50 technicals and Marehan refused the offer.
Man knows about the tanks:gladbron: I lost so many close family members in those battles this laangaab is talking to me about my own back yard:snoop:

Don't make lies up habargidir don't need tanks they have many tanks
beg marehan kuye:mjlol:
Habargidir didn't need to use tanks against the pirates The reer ayaanle and their boys always lunched attacks against the marehan and chased them around
The feero qumumux was the deadliest war the marehan faced in the civil war after each cayr subclan attacked the marehan from each side

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Man knows about the tanks:gladbron: I lost so many close family members in those battles this laangaab is talking to me about my own back yard:snoop:
The ass Laangaab boy with no districts to his name is trying to talk shit about Marehan :mjlaugh:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
This HG - OG alliance is intriguing.

Does it actually exist on the ground or is it just an SSPOT thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts