Cabudwaaq Beautiful City of Galmudug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Marexaan need to be careful, never invite HG civilians even if they are dying of thirst. Any other qabil, the normal dhaqan somali of hospitality applies but not to a HG. A bullet between the eyes is the only thing you should offer if they trespass. Only Galnus officials should be the only ones allowed in if being part of Galnus brings development to ur degmos and the soldiers should always be marexaans.

:manny:

Marexaan need to be careful, never invite HG civilians even if they are dying of thirst. Any other qabil, the normal dhaqan somali of hospitality applies but not to a HG. A bullet between the eyes is the only thing you should offer if they trespass. Only Galnus officials should be the only ones allowed in if being part of Galnus brings development to ur degmos and the soldiers should always be marexaans.

I thought you were one of the rational and decent MJ users on here :gucciwhat:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance stick to FKDing with jeegaans that's what you're good at
View attachment 49699
Surre dir and shiekaal get 2 seats in cabudwaaq

C/waaq = cabudwaaq

ADA49750-A324-4C7F-8197-9B84C16AEA5B.png

http://www.galcad.com/wararka/liisk...dug-oo-la-dhameystiray-magacyada-iyo-beelaha/

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

Cayr are much more cooler waa iska suufiyaal all their mooryaans have went to Xamar or Shabeele Hoose and many are dead you guys have to deal with the dugaag cuqdad ridden Sacad on your borders when it comes to MJ you guys have the most Hawiyeist HG oo Darood neceb

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Cayr are much more cooler waa iska suufiyaal all their mooryaans have went to Xamar or Shabeele Hoose and many are dead you guys have to deal with the dugaag cuqdad ridden Sacad on your borders when it comes to MJ you guys have the most Hawiyeist HG oo Darood neceb
Is that why mareexan gave two seats in the parliament for balanbale to ceyr cause they are cool?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Your barking up the wrong tree sxb worry about getting only 7 seats in Jubbaland Somalia and seats don’t match what goes on the ground
As long as I am the mayor of kismayo and the minister of internal affairs of jubaland I’m good:denzelnigga:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Why are Hu2us ao obsessed with CW? We remember the 2013 war when Hu2u ASWJ were humiliated by clan militias and kicked out. If Galmudug steps out of line they would be kicked out.

Disarm lol? My awoow has like 10 AKs stashed in his house if anything CW are the most armed folk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts