Cabudwaaq Beautiful City of Galmudug

Status
Not open for further replies.

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
:denzelnigga:My City Cabudwaaq Mash'Allah guarded by Galmudug armed forces, holding peace and stability there 24H

I cant wait to go and visit my City Cabudwaaq Galmudug cuties:banderas:

XaajiXumbo

This nigga is tryna start a war on here I see :4uzpnkt:

Abo Madexweyne Xaaf is recruiting Cabudwaaq Cuties for the Police because your Cabudwaaq men are useless, abaayo you should enlist asap, im sure your malab will satisfy many iljeexs.

upload_2018-7-6_19-48-9.png

XaajiXumbo

Habar Huutu claiming Caabudwaaq :mjlol::russ:

It is a homogeneous Mareexaan city controlled by us.

I was being sarcastic, just trolling that nigga @TekNiKo , dude must be having some seizure or some shit by now.

I only did this to wake him up from that highness induced by c*ck sucking the mj's hard,this nigga has been riding dem puntland boyz hard and mad, he seriously humiliating the beesha siade here.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I was being sarcastic, just trolling that nigga @TekNiKo , dude must be having some seizure or some shit by now.

I only did this to wake him up from that highness induced by c*ck sucking the mj's hard,this nigga has been riding dem puntland boyz hard and mad, he seriously humiliating the beesha siade here.
Why would I get triggered? Ive been to Cabudwaaq and lived there for years, even got married there. I know one nigga who smoked an Cayr charcoal driver and no one could do shit. I know the reality on the ground so I dont need some Hu2u caaq to tell me about my own city. I use to openly say f*ck Galmudug, I support Galgaduud Sare.

:denzelnigga:My City Cabudwaaq Mash'Allah guarded by Galmudug armed forces, holding peace and stability there 24H

I cant wait to go and visit my City Cabudwaaq Galmudug cuties:banderas:
HG are expanding their lands in the 2018.:ooh:
They mean business. They were in ceelbuur in the 90s, and now they have marched west taking dhuusomareb, and gelinsoor in northwest and now abudwaaq.
Respekt:salute:

Why would I get triggered? Ive been to Cabudwaaq and lived there for years, even got married there. I know one nigga who smoked an Cayr charcoal driver and no one could do shit. I know the reality on the ground so I dont need some Hu2u caaq to tell me about my own city. I use to openly say f*ck Galmudug, I support Galgaduud Sare.

oooohhhh big man, you talked shit about HG in Xamar and in Galmudug? Bullshit, take your meds old man and stop coming up with tales. :drakekidding:

They mean business. They were in ceelbuur in the 90s, and now they have marched west taking dhuusomareb, and gelinsoor in northwest and now abudwaaq.
Take your meds awoowe. We chose the south of Dhuusamareeb and Gelinsoor. Now go make Ceel Waaq a shared deegaan between us and you and Garre

Take your meds awoowe. We chose the south of Dhuusamareeb and Gelinsoor. Now go make Ceel Waaq a shared deegaan between us and you and Garre
you don't live in south of dhuusomareeb, you live west of it. unless u are referring to Gedo.

Last edited:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
You still haven’t gave up cheerleading for HG I see :trumpsmirk: Ilkadheer Oromo never change:childplease:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
oooohhhh big man, you talked shit about HG in Xamar and in Galmudug? Bullshit, take your meds old man and stop coming up with tales. :drakekidding:
Since when did HG live in Cabudwaaq? These people are nuts. Im done debating young kids.

Shaolin23

We don't contain hawarsame iyo yacquub, how are we oromo? Your blood is most likely tainted with impurity.

facts doesn't equal cheer leading.
Fiqi yacquub are raadaamiir amanreer and hawrarsame are Ali amaanreer real brothers of talxa iyo wagardhac how can I believe you when you talk about deegaan and who lives where when your ignorant of these kind of things but anyways tell me about reer jooreey iyo Ijara are they real Ogaden or assimilated OromoEven your Somali has been Ormaized atleast we speak proper af Somali :chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:
Hawarsame and yacquub were always and are still considered boon/gun/midgo. It's a well known fact sxb, why are you denying it?

ogaden produced the most poets, ask your adeer idaajaa. nigga is obsessed with reer ciids. Classical somali culture always centered in og lands, isaaqs come second, harti comes third.

did marehan ever produce a gabyaa horta?:trumpsmirk:

Shaolin23

Hawarsame and yacquub were always and are still considered ****/gun/midgo. It's a well known fact sxb, why are you denying it?

ogaden produced the most poets, ask your adeer idaajaa. nigga is obsessed with reer ciids. Classical somali culture always centered in og lands, isaaqs come second, harti comes third.

did marehan ever produce a gabyaa horta?:trumpsmirk:
Ok big man you got it my bad I shouldn’t be discussing such subjects with an oromo who became soomaali just two hundred ago anyway:drakekidding:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending