Cabudwaaq Beautiful City of Galmudug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
The f*ck can Xaarmaajo do, the man is my slave and guest in Mogadishu, he was installed by us to work our interests, so the moment he acts daroodist is moment his tenure ends, and runs like his Abo Siade bare to Nigeria toilet.

One thing I noticed sxb @Suhaib is that you ceyrs are too soft to these darood kids, to survive in Somalia you have to be tough and straight shooter to these dooro kids, but thankfully alhamdulilah Allah created Sacad (the darood killer) amongst HG, if we weren't amongst HG today we would have been like the castrated pet like the abgaals, no balls to face the aggressor daroods.

Farmaajo can do a lot of things to you that you dare you wouldn't wish.

The man controls you now obey his orders or there will consequences followed to that.

He wasn't installed by nobody but the people of Somalia.

I just talked to him and he said he's going to work for our interests.

I and many others told him to act Marehanist.

He'll get another term no doubt about that.

He's chasing the ghost of his adeer Jaalle Siad Barre and there's nothing stopping him.

Sacad are practically instinct all that wear and tear on them took a toll.

They get manhandled 24/7 by Wagardhac.

Someone told me that the soil in Caabudwaaq is excellent for farming since the land can hold the water inside the soil but the problem is low rainfall and lack of water resources and we know there is gonna be a random 68 IQ zoomaali who wants to farm Qat (Qat is a thirsty crop) and he's gonna use fucking wells to get water for farming and there is a possibility of people wanting to grow cash crops so there could be a strain on underground water resources. What we really need is a sewage system and a sewage treatment plant so we can at least use the treated water for farming.

Another problem is that we are landlocked in Galgaduud and Mudug so how can we get a desalination pland and we live with mooryaans who would eradicate us if we don't be heavy handed any time they try ciyaar we don't want to end up like Biimaal

We need at least some of us to start being coastal because we need a desalination plant in the central region but obviously that ain't gonna happen in a sea of hu2us

:russ: This bit is funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending