Cabudwaaq Beautiful City of Galmudug

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RobleTheRainMan You're smoking some good shit. No mooryaan has control over our city and if he wants to try then it's a battle. We are outnumbered by you huutus in Galgaduud and Mudug and when you step out of line we give you a lesson (to sugarcoat it).

I don't know how you have the gall to speak back to those that rule you tbh

@RobleTheRainMan You're smoking some good shit. No mooryaan has control over our city and if he wants to try then it's a battle. We are outnumbered by you huutus in Galgaduud and Mudug and when you step out of line we give you a lesson (to sugarcoat it).

Galgaduud administration appoints cabudwaaq district administration and pays there salaries and Galmudug police appoint police commissioners
And pays there salaries
What a idiot:drakelaugh:

HG are not even half the population of Galnus lol major districts such as: Caabudwaaq, Balanbale, Xeraale, Ceeldheere and Ceelbuur are resided by other tribes. Even Xaradheere is majority of Dir/Abgaal.
The biggest and most populous is dhusomareeb
Balanbale is shared between Marehan and HG
Xeraale is a border village not a district
Xarardheere is HG district
kuye Dir and abgaal :mjlol:
3 subclans of HG own the district and each of them are more populous in the district than surre and waceysle
Don't talk about the demographics of a district you don't know about pirate boy:chrisfreshhah:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
That is absolutely false, stick to Puntland topics :camby:

Edit: this is the same nigga that said Hawiye are only 40% of Xamar everyone :pachah1:
You're a newbie. 2 days ago you were asking people some basic questions about Somali politics. Lay low for couple of months and learn first.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
The biggest and most populous is dhusomareeb
Balanbale is shared between Marehan and HG
Xeraale is a border village not a district
Xarardheere is HG district
kuye Dir and abgaal
3 subclans of HG own the district and each of them are more populous in the district than surre and waceysle
Don't talk about the demographics of a district you don't know about pirate boy
What's your sub clan?!

You're a newbie. 2 days ago you were asking people some basic questions about Somali politics. Lay low for couple of months and learn first.

I know about Galmudug though as those are my people. What I didnt know about was history, not politics

Caabudwaaq is bigger then cadaado, and balanballe is not is shared town. Whats the point of lying. Dhuusamareeb is shared.

Caabudwaaq is bigger then cadaado, and balanballe is not is shared town. Whats the point of lying. Dhuusamareeb is shared.
Cadado is bigger kkkkkk
Balanbale is shared between marehan and senator mahad salaad clan the reer ayaanle sub branch of the cayr habargidir
There was skirmishes that took place between the Marehan and habargidir recently
The cayr let few marehan families settle back in dhusomareeb it is not shared but there are marehan minorities

Cadado is bigger kkkkkk
Balanbale is shared between marehan and senator mahad salaad clan the reer ayaanle sub branch of the cayr habargidir
There was skirmishes that took place between the Marehan and habargidir recently
The cayr let few marehan families settle back in dhusomareeb it is not shared but there are marehan minorities
Stop lying. Balanbale is a homogeneous deegaan. Go talk about Gaaljecel deegaans

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
This concerns me more than you pirate boy
I'm aware of galgaduud and mudug as I have been to those lands during humanitarian missions and know more about the demographics
Your abtiyaal are actually more into the pirate business. 130 prisoners (95% of them HG) for pirate related crimes were freed from India last year lol. Tell me one district that Gaaljecel are the majority in Somalia?

Stop lying. Balanbale is a homogeneous deegaan. Go talk about Gaaljecel deegaans
Kid you have never been to those lands so don't come here with mama told me stories
I was present in one of the peace meetings between marehan and cayr where the cayr and Marehan elders were present and I have worked in these lands for many years

Your abtiyaal are actually more into the pirate business. 130 prisoners (95% of them HG) for pirate related crimes were freed from India last year lol. Tell me one district that Gaaljecel are the majority in Somalia?
I don't need to tell you districts when gaaljecel are the 3 biggest clan in hirshabelle after abgaal and xawadle
Yes haaf selectively freed hawiye prisoners from India ur people are the best biggest pirates ever and Galmudug was nicknamed pirateland by the world

Kid you have never been to those lands so don't come here with mama told me stories
I was present in one of the peace meetings between marehan and cayr where the cayr and Marehan elders were present and I have worked in these lands for many years
Mama told me stories kulahaa Balanbale has always been homogeneous the clashes between Reer Diini and Cayr do not happen in Balanbale what you smoking?

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Gtfoh you liar you think you can just talk shit and we won’t know the only cayr living balanbale are kuwo abti looyahay oo mareexaan ku soo dhex koray ama naago la qabo just like anywhere else in Somalia my family is from balanbale I know everything that’s going on there nacasyahow

Mama told me stories kulahaa Balanbale has always been homogeneous the clashes between Reer Diini and Cayr do not happen in Balanbale what you smoking?
Balanbale is shared between marehan and cayr kid
And many fightings took place there
The feero qumumux battle that started in 1991 your people were crushed by the cayr and were pushed far
And the feero qumumux is a war used against your clan during fadhi ku dirir and HG specially the cayr tell the marehans did you forget the feero qumumux and what happened to ur people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending