Not open for further replies.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
IMG_2583.JPG

he has all the symptoms
IMG_2584.JPG

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Your mother has Down syndrome that's why she laid down with your bum ass father and they produced a retarded, ass son who is obsessed with another man who's more educated, has more money than you will ever come across. His glasses cost more than your whole existence Sit down.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Your mother has Down syndrome that's why she laid down with your bum ass father and they produced a retreaded, ass son who is obsessed about a man who's more educated, has more money and than you will ever come across. Sit down.
Why are you supporting this fat corrupt pigmy? that's laughable. tell me why. lol.
he has more money than me because he's corrupt and takes PL's army wages and sells everything to foreigners to the lowest bidder.

Gibiin-Udug

Why are you supporting this fat corrupt pigmy? that's laughable. tell me why. lol.
he has more money than me because he's corrupt and takes PL's army wages and sells everything to foreigners to the lowest bidder.
No he has more money that you because he's smarter than whole you about him on a Somali forum. You're lower than the dirt on his designer shoes.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
No he has more money that you because he's smarter than whole you about him on a Somali forum. You're lower than the dirt on his designer shoes.
The expensive designer shoes he bought with his stolen PL army wages. lol want me to list all the corruption he has done? he gives fishing licenses to foreigners and they fish the waters dry, and he arrests angry Somali fishermen and starve his own ppl.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
The corruption list just goes on. You are supporting your daddy for tribal reasons and only. Just say it.

Gibiin-Udug

The expensive designer shoes he bought with his stolen PL army wages. lol want me to list all the corruption he has done? he gives fishing licenses to foreigners and they fish the waters dry, and he arrests angry Somali fishermen and starve his own ppl.
And you're a gay, bottom but you don't see me making topics about that do you?

Stop the obsession nayaa.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Gaas is the man responsible for the increase in illegal fishing which is devastating local communities & bringing back piracy. Selling national infrastructure under the guise of "development" is a violation of Somali constitution. Sanctions are needed against Gaas. I had so much respect for Gaas as an economist. Then he took over Puntland and destroyed it like he is a comic book villain.

Gibiin-Udug

Gaas is the man responsible for the increase in illegal fishing which is devastating local communities & bringing back piracy. Selling national infrastructure under the guise of "development" is a violation of Somali constitution. Sanctions are needed against Gaas. Selling national infrastructure under the guise of "development" is a violation of Somali constitution. Sanctions are needed against Gaas.
Looooooooool@ acting concerned.

You can't sit with us nayaa.

PL citizens love their president.

Gaas is corrupt but atleast he is putting something back to his society through developments

That's a low standard.

Despite EU funding of anti-pirate regiments we are seeing an increase and a few months ago soldiers not being paid despite EU funding.

Phuntland being marginally better than other areas of Somali doesn't make him a succes.

Gibiin-Udug

kkkkkk.. do you want me to list all the corruption he has done? you haven't answered my question on why you support Gaas.
Like I've said, you can't sit with us PL citizens we love our president. Please stop fapping over him, he's not gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending