c/weli gaas has down syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Like I've said, you can't sit with us PL citizens we love our president. Please stop fapping over him, he's not gay.
Answer my question(s) nayaa, you cannot hide from the truth. I don't give 2 shits about PL, to hell with your citizenship. Are you from the same qabil as Gaas?

That's a low standard.

Despite EU funding of anti-pirate regiments we are seeing an increase and a few months ago soldiers not being paid despite EU funding.

Phuntland being marginally better than other areas of Somali doesn't make him a succes.
I want him to be impeached still but you cant deny he did better than all previous PL leaders combined.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Gaas stole all the money meant to the PL soldiers, he must be impeached. He also prints fake money and pay his staff with it.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Answer my question(s) nayaa, you cannot hide from the truth. I don't give 2 shits about PL, to hell with your citizenship. Are you from the same qabil as Gaas?
Not giving a shit yet acting concerned, your bum ass mother should have aborted you. Gaas will always be better than you and your bum ass abtirsi.

How does it feel to be a peasant? Nayaa

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
That's a low standard.

Despite EU funding of anti-pirate regiments we are seeing an increase and a few months ago soldiers not being paid despite EU funding.

Phuntland being marginally better than other areas of Somali doesn't make him a succes.
He inherited a mess and he has gotten us single most investment in the history of my country (which was founded in 1998) and he's from Harvard. He has only been in office for 3 years so yeah he has time.

Not giving a shit yet acting concerned, your bum ass mother should have aborted you. Gaas will always be better than you and your bum ass abtirsi.

How does it feel to be a peasant? Nayaa
Support of Gaas shouldn't be unconditional , puntland is slipping further and further into a state of corruption.

Your mother has Down syndrome that's why she laid down with your bum ass father and they produced a retarded, ass son who is obsessed with another man who's more educated, has more money than you will ever come across. His glasses cost more than your whole existence Sit down.
Damn mcDees gaas got you in yo feelings:wowsweat:

That will all change when we get, one man one vote in the near future. Inn Sha Allah:lawd::rejoice:
Ps I like your youtube channel:umad:
I cant w8 for 1 person 1 vote, I'm still worried it will be rigged.if not I'm going to run for president of puntland and invade yemen just for fun, cant w8.

How did you find it :eek: and thx, its the cringe life :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

I cant w8 for 1 person 1 vote, I'm still worried it will be rigged.if not I'm going to run for president of puntland and invade yemen just for fun, cant w8.

How did you find it :eek: and thx, its the cringe life :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
The best idea would lettin the locals create their own political parties first, otherwise they see us as intruders stealing what's theirs. :ayaanswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending