c/weli gaas has down syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arguably the best thing about clans is that I'm local whether ive been there or not.
Can't argue against that:dabcasar:
I found your youtube channel by just lurking/reading random "somali channels" comments . :samwelcome:
I must say your video production quality has increased dramatically from when you started. Kudos to you:salute:

Can't argue against that:dabcasar:
I found your youtube channel by just lurking/reading random "somali channels" comments . :samwelcome:
I must say your video production quality has increased dramatically from when you started. Kudos to you:salute:
Thank you, I'm still on my baby feet. Uni takes too much of my time :ftw9nwa:

Thank you, I'm still on my baby feet. Uni takes too much of my time :ftw9nwa:
I would like to subscribe to your channel, but i don't want to qarxis my self as i use both my first name and last name one my youtube account.:ohlord:
I'v given out to many identifying info that i'm now scared that i will be doxed:mjhaps:

He's definitely retarded, the guy couldn't even sit properly (due to his hippopotamus stomach)at the London conference and kept falling asleep
Screenshot_20170725-223503.jpg

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
He's definitely retarded, the guy couldn't even sit properly (due to his hippopotamus stomach)at the London conference and kept falling asleep View attachment 24468
What are you going to do next take a picture of his crouch keep it moving he's a married man go look for a next man who's a homo and willing to f*ck you in the ass khaniska tahay ba waas all that shuushuumow and xalwo made his wrist limp.

Status
Not open for further replies.