Buubaa's wife arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you we go by that then you belong to Somalia. It's simple, you give people under your control what you want from Somalia or you suffer the same fate.

You're wrong because Somaliland has never been part of Somalia. Somalia means ex Italian Somalia. SL used to be firstly a British protectorate then a separate country for 5 days before creating the Somali Republic so therefore our independence and borders are indisputable

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
Somalia it isn’t even a contest Somaliland is still counted as a part of Somalia. So it would just be classified as a civil war and Somaliland has little to no significant allies to help it. The FGS would just get more military support from the EU and UN than what limited support that Somaliland could get from Taiwan.
Even so the somaliland army is more powerful and has the support of the masses. Somalia would be viewed as an invading army and will only soil the relations of somalis even more.

Even so the somaliland army is more powerful and has the support of the masses. Somalia would be viewed as an invading army and will only soil the relations of somalis even more.
What masses Somaliland has just a few flip flop allies like the UAE and Ethiopia. All the great powers want a united Somalia. Your whole argument is flawed because the world sees you as an autonomous part of Somalia not a independent country. So the word invasion wouldn’t be on the headlines in this hypothetical scenario. Somalia broke ties with guinea a couple of months back and ordered all Kenyan diplomats to leave Somalia within a week and so far none of those countries have recognised Somaliland.

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
What masses Somaliland has just a few flip flop allies like the UAE and Ethiopia. All the great powers want a united Somalia. Your whole argument is flawed because the world sees you as an autonomous part of Somalia not a independent country. So the word invasion wouldn’t be on the headlines in this hypothetical scenario. Somalia broke ties with guinea a couple of months back and ordered all Kenyan diplomats to leave Somalia within a week and so far none of those countries have recognised Somaliland.
I'm talking about Somalilanders not foreigners.

Last time we entered the union, you said that we will be equal and we left it with 200,000 of our people dead. Do you really think we would be fooled twice.
Literally happened everywhere mate dictator takes charge kills people to consolidate power and eventually is kicked out. History of sub-Saharan Africa 101. :bell:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
You need to bring evidence that a tuulo no one has heard of suddenly has half the population of Kismaayo lmao.

I drove through Gabiley omw to Hargeisa, it was only 30-1hr drive from Wajaale and it took us 5 mins to drive right past it.

106,000 kulaha, you guys are so gullible.
:pachah1:
Gabiley district and las koray districts. You can litterly fit all of warsengli in the Gabiley district

:mjlaugh: :ufdup:
IMG_20210411_192636_399.jpg
IMG_20210411_192627_991.jpg

Notice langaabs like @codewebsduh always coming to our area and non of us ever go to their shitholes :russ:

the whole las koray district is like 20k tops :dead:

Its always the most anti-Somaliland folks that go to Somaliland when they want to go "back home":susp:

I hope Somaliland fails so we can go back to rules of the jungle and my HY can push these langaab fishes out of badhan district and into the ocean:diddyass:

Its always the most anti-Somaliland folks that go to Somaliland when they want to "go back home":susp:

I hope Somaliland fails so we can go back to rules of the jungle and my HY can push these langaab fishes out of badhan district and into the ocean:diddyass:
It’s mostly to do with safety somaliland isn’t exactly a first world country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending