Buubaa's wife arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
She posts shit praising Morgan, Siad and cursing the SNM on facebook while simultaneously being married to a former SNM member (Buuba). MJ woman
:urgh: Are they locking up women for expressing their opinion in the failed triangle state up north? I don’t see this same aggression towards men. The Somaliloosers up north locking up harti women left and right this year. Yaab.

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
I dont have a strong opinion either way, what's important for me is what's best for Samaroon and in an internationally recognised SL, Awdal would thrive. Somalia is too unstable right now with AS and the rest of it for it to be a viable alternative.
You have no choice but to accept SL. To get to or be part of Somalia you have to go through millions of issaq starting with HA/JA. Your people are walled in almost on lol sides. You are part and parcel an intricate part of SL whether you like it or not. All of your areas: Borama, Baki, dilla, lughaya(mostly issa) western suburbs of Gabiley, quljeed etc. No “awdal state” or “Somalia” for you

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
You have no choice but to accept SL. To get to or be part of Somalia you have to go through millions of issaq starting with HA/JA. Your people are walled in almost on lol sides. You are part and parcel an intricate part of SL whether you like it or not. All of your areas: Borama, Baki, dilla, lughaya(mostly issa) western suburbs of Gabiley, quljeed etc. No “awdal state” or “Somalia” for you
Sxb we get it you are a sheegaato :wtfdis:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
No question, the combined strength of the SNA and the regional armies would finish Somaliland. It wouldn’t be pretty at all.

Don’t be fooled by the inability to defeat AS. Kenya/Uganda/Ethiopia were unable to beat them either.

Somalilands best fighters are in their 50s. Whereas Somalia regularly has foreign trained troops and new weapons.
isnt the SNA bassicly all hawiye? So how is it a somali army if its dominated by 1 clan :mjpls:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
isnt the SNA bassicly all hawiye? So how is it a somali army if its dominated by 1 clan :mjpls:
So apparently Hawiye aren’t Somalis anymore… :draketf:

In this hypothetical war between SL and Somalia. Hawiye are citizens of Somalia and would be an asset.

If SL army was 100% comprised of a random sub of HA, it’d still be a SL army by the sole virtue that its army represents SL and is fought by SL nationals.

In fact, it’d be even better if SNA was 100% hawiye because then a single clan of Somalia would be fighting against SL lol. No need to include all the other clans.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
There’s dir to their east in djibouti and more samaroon to their south in somali galbeed.

But you’re right, it’s impossible for Awdal to join Somalia without having to go throw isaaqland.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Exactly, they literally have to get through millions of issaq
that isn’t impossible though lol.

Awdal is only with isaqland rn because of convenience. The only time they’d vehemently push for unionism is if Somalia became a normal country. In that case it’d be a walk in the park plough through burco and hargeisa to borame.

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
that isn’t impossible though lol.

Awdal is only with isaqland rn because of convenience. The only time they’d vehemently push for unionism is if Somalia became a normal country. In that case it’d be a walk in the park plough through burco and hargeisa to borame.
It would be tough for them, the closet to get to “Somalia” would be yubbe in eastern sanaag which is currently under siege by SL army. These folk are literally locked in, Ethiopia to south Djibouti to the west, 2 million hardline SL issaq to the East. Tough situation unfortunately lol

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It would be tough for them, the closet to get to “Somalia” would be yubbe in eastern sanaag which is currently under siege by SL army. These folk are literally locked in, Ethiopia to south Djibouti to the west, 2 million hardline SL issaq to the East. Tough situation unfortunately lol
Like I said, they don’t have to get to Somalia, Somalia has to get to them.

Awdal themselves can’t go through isaaqs but Puntland with the help of waqooyi harti can.

Either ways, as long as they stay obedient to isaaqs like they have been doing no harm will be done to them lol.

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
Like I said, they don’t have to get to Somalia, Somalia has to get to them.

Awdal themselves can’t go through isaaqs but Puntland with the help of waqooyi harti can.

Either ways, as long as they stay obedient to isaaqs like they have been doing no harm will be done to them lol.
Lol indeed, a few MP seats here, and few cabinet positions there, as long as they continue to quietly stay in their lane

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
So apparently Hawiye aren’t Somalis anymore… :draketf:

In this hypothetical war between SL and Somalia. Hawiye are citizens of Somalia and would be an asset.

If SL army was 100% comprised of a random sub of HA, it’d still be a SL army by the sole virtue that its army represents SL and is fought by SL nationals.

In fact, it’d be even better if SNA was 100% hawiye because then a single clan of Somalia would be fighting against SL lol. No need to include all the other clans.
I didn say hawiyes are not somalis:draketf: I said SNA is dominated by 1 clan so bassicly its not a all somali army and why would SNA that is full with hawiye even attack SL in the first place?

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I didn say hawiyes are not somalis:draketf: I said SNA is dominated by 1 clan so bassicly its not a all somali army and why would SNA that is full with hawiye even attack SL in the first place?
this is a hypothetical situation.

Someone asked who would win in a war between SL and Somalia. You assume there’s a motive for the war obviously.

SNA is an all Somali army because Hawiye are Somali. By saying SNA isn’t an all somali army but it’s all hawiye is basically saying hawiye aren’t Somali.

It doesn’t matter if SNA is dominated by a single clan or not. Also, it’s not just SNA either, PL army would also be fighting in this hypothetical war.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

Someone asked who would win in a war between SL and Somalia. You assume there’s a motive for the war obviously.

SNA is an all Somali army because Hawiye are Somali. By saying SNA isn’t an all somali army but it’s all hawiye is basically saying hawiye aren’t Somali.

It doesn’t matter if SNA is dominated by a single clan or not. Also, it’s not just SNA either, PL army would also be fighting in this hypothetical war.
Why would PL even fight? they dont even allow SNA to have a station there

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Why would PL fight? they dont even allow SNA to have a station there
Because PL is apart of Somalia lol. Again, this is a SL v Somalia war and that means the somali national army, fgs sponsored armies and hell even local police can fight on behalf of Somalia.

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada

They use divide and conquer tactics, their mentally ill ucid rep Mr. Waraabe during one of his “graduation” hate speech rants against MJ claimed that xamar was his city and that Habar gidir in south galcayo were “his people”and that they would sandwich and smash darood/MJ. Was basically using Irir card

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
They use divide and conquer tactics, their mentally ill ucid rep Mr. Waraabe during one of his “graduation” hate speech rants against MJ claimed that xamar was his city and that Habar gidir in south galcayo were “his people”and that they would sandwich and smash darood/MJ. Was basically using Irir card
Who is they? I thought you were 1 of us:mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts