Buubaa's wife arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
He is not even isaaq he is a troll and 95% samaroon is wrong. I would say its 60% samaroon 40% cisse. Personally i dont care for awdal or do i claim it . As long if you dont claim gabiley or any HA land we good :mjpls:
Reaction Yes GIF by Paper Triangles
Warya xoolo, midgaan, you know me?

He is not even isaaq he is a troll and 95% samaroon is wrong. I would say its 60% samaroon 40% cisse. Personally i dont care for awdal or do i claim it . As long if you dont claim gabiley or any HA land we good :mjpls:
Reaction Yes GIF by Paper Triangles
Your isku dir tactics won't work here, I've already posted the facts on the ground. Glad you accept there is no Isaaq presence in Awdal.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Your isku dir tactics won't work here, I've already posted the facts on the ground. Glad you accept there is no Isaaq presence in Awdal.
Nigga no HA claimed there was any isaaq in awdal except this shegaato :wtfdis:
HA and samaroon have the clearest clan borders. But you are very delusional if you think all of awdal belongs to samaroon

Nigga no HA claimed there was any isaaq in awdal except this shegaato :wtfdis:
HA and samaroon have the clearest clan borders
I agree, the SL government kindly allowed us to add the 100% Samaroon part of the former Gabiley district to Awdal. Of course there are still a number of Samaroon left in Gabiley district including Banka Wajaale and the outskirts of the town.
SmartSelect_20210924-233844_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg

There's Sacad Muuse in Lughaya district just like there's in Samaroon in Gabily district it's just both of them are minority in those districts
As I told the OP above, Isaaq in Awdal cannot be classified as a minority, they're simply non existent.

Samaroon accounted for a significant portion of the old Gabiley district which is why the SL government allowed the Awdal region to annex the Western part of it and add it to Baki.
The most Eastern Samaroon village in Baki district, Cali Xaydh, is closer to Hargeisa than it is to Borama. Despite this, in the May 2021 election the Samaroon subclan in Gabiley won nearly 5,000 votes in the elections and would have had a member in the council if they united behind one candidate.

As for the Isaaq in Lughaya, they ran one candidate who won 269 votes, accounting for less than 2% of the district vote. Non existent, you cannot compare the two.

SmartSelect_20210924-233844_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg

As I told the OP above, Isaaq in Awdal cannot be classified as a minority, they're simply non existent.

Samaroon accounted for a significant portion of the old Gabiley district which is why the SL government allowed the Awdal region to annex the Western part of it and add it to Baki.
The most Eastern Samaroon village in Baki district, Cali Xaydh, is closer to Hargeisa than it is to Borama. Despite this, in the May 2021 election the Samaroon subclan in Gabiley won nearly 5,000 votes in the elections and would have had a member in the council if they united behind one candidate.

As for the Isaaq in Lughaya, they ran one candidate who won 269 votes, accounting for less than 2% of the district vote. Non existent, you cannot compare the two.

View attachment 201828
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
There's Sacad Muuse in Lughaya district just like there's in Samaroon in Gabily district it's just both of them are minority in those districts

View attachment 201828
Lol

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Everyone let's be honest who would win in a war between somalia and somaliland today.

No question, the combined strength of the SNA and the regional armies would finish Somaliland. It wouldn’t be pretty at all.

Don’t be fooled by the inability to defeat AS. Kenya/Uganda/Ethiopia were unable to beat them either.

Somalilands best fighters are in their 50s. Whereas Somalia regularly has foreign trained troops and new weapons.

No question, the combined strength of the SNA and the regional armies would finish Somaliland. It wouldn’t be pretty at all.

Don’t be fooled by the inability to defeat AS. Kenya/Uganda/Ethiopia were unable to beat them either.

Somalilands best fighters are in their 50s. Whereas Somalia regularly has foreign trained troops and new weapons.
In late 1980s SNM used thier people as human shields. Civilian causaulties occur when you decide to fight in populated cities like hargeisa instead of attacking army bases.

reer

VIP

the old school generals trained the 90s generation of fighters in all major militias. so youre right the best ones are in their 50s its a good estimate. apply that to the rest of somalia too. our best fighters are mostly those trained by the old school generals.

Status
Not open for further replies.