Buubaa's wife arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
I hope Somaliland fails
Come to the realisation that recognition means issaq will only be relavant in SL and maybe some power in DDSI:damedamn:

ive always questioned how qabil supremacist issaqs support SL knowing it means the only land issaq can ever expand into is awdal and dhulo land in sool and anything else would be cross boarder into countries issaqs have no power in, no FKD or anything just an observation
:browtf:

Come to the realisation that recognition means issaq will only be relavant in SL and maybe some power in DDSI:damedamn:

ive always questioned how qabil supremacist issaqs support SL knowing it means the only land issaq can ever expand into is awdal and dhulo land in sool and anything else would be cross boarder into countries issaqs have no power in, no FKD or anything just an observation
:browtf:

Isaaq live in awdal and are a majority in lughaya district. Isaaq are all of western sool and northern sool while habar yoonis have settlement's in lascanood district itself. Isaaq is 80-85% of Sanaag and 85% of all Somaliland. You eat to much awdalian ssc tribal propaganda .

After ciise we are the second biggest tribe in djbouti and before independence we were 35% of Djbouti population. And that's why the biggest businessmen in Djbouti have always been isaaq. Our economic influence through our port alone will make us a powerhouse in all east Africa up to central Africa. The other clans like this fish boy in this thread are lucky that Isaaqs are civilized folks and aren't as shrewd as other Somalis or we would drink their langaab blood

Isaaq live in awdal and are a majority in lughaya district. Isaaq are all of western sool and northern sool while habar yoonis have settlement's in lascanood district itself. Isaaq is 80-85% of Sanaag and 85% of all Somaliland. You eat to much awdalian ssc tribal propaganda .

After ciise we are the second biggest tribe in djbouti and before independence we were 35% of Djbouti population. And that's why the biggest businessmen in Djbouti have always been isaaq. Our economic influence through our port alone will make us a powerhouse in all east Africa up to central Africa. The other clans like this fish boy in this thread are lucky that Isaaqs are civilized folks and aren't as shrewd as other Somalis or we would drink their langaab blood
Your independence will never occur so let’s drop that for a moment. HA and HJ are allied against HY. I don’t know too much but I doubt there has ever been a HY in charge of Somaliland in terms of the Somaliland presidency.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Farmaajo Fever reaching SL party members spouses, Somalilanders take your collective L, don't single out Wadani as if N&N gives a crap about your parties or targets any of them :trumpsmirk:

Your independence will never occur so let’s drop that for a moment. HA and HJ are allied against HY. I don’t know too much but I doubt there has ever been a HY in charge of Somaliland in terms of the Somaliland presidency.
I'm HY you dumb yout. We were the first president of Somaliland and we are more staunch about SL than any other clan. Garhajis are the traditional leaders of ALL Isaaq. Somaliland has a democracy, something which farmaajo as a (s)elected president or Somalia as a whole can't put together even with 30,000 african union troops and support of the international community

I'm HY you dumb yout. We were the first president of Somaliland and we are more staunch about SL than any other clan. Garhajis are the traditional leaders of ALL Isaaq. Somaliland has a democracy, something which farmaajo as a (s)elected president or Somalia as a whole can't put together even with 30,000 african union troops and support of the international community
You had the first but I said I wasn’t sure obviously I’m not going to know about inter isaaq matters. I will test you after tuur what president was HY this is an honest question.

You had the first but I said I wasn’t sure obviously I’m not going to know about inter isaaq matters. I will test you after tuur what president was HY this is an honest question.
There have only been 5 presidents in Somaliland 1 was Hy, 2 Ha, 1 Hj and 1 dir. Plus Hy is a sub of garhajis so i dont know why people divide it but not the others.

But wadani will win the next election InshAllah and we will get another Hy president

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
There have only been 5 presidents in Somaliland 1 was Hy, 2 Ha, 1 Hj and 1 dir. Plus Hy is a sub of garhajis so i dont know why people divide it but not the others.

But wadani will win the next election InshAllah and we will get another Hy president
Elections were this year right? June?

Reborn
Elections were this year right? June?

Parliamentary and local council elections are this year.
20210312_010316.png

The only HY president, tuure, ran to Mogadishu to form a federal government before being ousted.

Keep thinking about Somalia while your erigavo aid is sent to Gabiley.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Most of Somaliland leadership are the product of Kacaanka , Somaliland needs a young and progressive leadership with new ideas and new vision.
old farts and clan elders need to retire from politics ,Somaliland might be a step ahead from the rest of Somalia, but still they didn't get far because they keep repeating the same mistakes that destroyed Somalia,
Qabiil based politics .
nepotism.
sub-clans who feel and act like they are above the law.
corrupt political elite.

It's highly ironic how they treat the other clans in SL. Dhulbahantes and Warsangalis have pretty much no political power. I know several well off odayo from these communities who honestly gave Hargeiso a genuine shot and found themselves stonwalled and alienated for being non-Isaaq. It's a joke.

LMAO I just saw this thread reopen, good thing we had the May elections to clear up your delusions.
Lughaya district council: 9 councillors
6 Samaroon and 3 Ciise
Samaroon Mahadcase mayor and Ciise Mamasaan deputy, you're not even a minority in Lughaya, you're non existent.

This is hilarious you have 0 MPs in the Parliament or local district councils in Awdal, dont embarrass yourself again.

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada

population of LA has grown to about about 20-25% HJ as of 2021

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
LMAO I just saw this thread reopen, good thing we had the May elections to clear up your delusions.
Lughaya district council: 9 councillors
6 Samaroon and 3 Ciise
Samaroon Mahadcase mayor and Ciise Mamasaan deputy, you're not even a minority in Lughaya, you're non existent.

This is hilarious you have 0 MPs in the Parliament or local district councils in Awdal, dont embarrass yourself again.
Doqon, issaq/HA/JA is 40% of awdal. Facts on the ground is what matter

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
It's highly ironic how they treat the other clans in SL. Dhulbahantes and Warsangalis have pretty much no political power. I know several well off odayo from these communities who honestly gave Hargeiso a genuine shot and found themselves stonwalled and alienated for being non-Isaaq. It's a joke.
It’s a tribal based govt, built in a foundation of hatred and a jealousy of MJ and other darood. What makes you think they will give Dhulos and tunas a fair shake when Habar Awal/isse muuse push HJ from berbera. No way in hell they view Dhulos and tuna fish as equal.

Doqon, issaq/HA/JA is 40% of awdal. Facts on the ground is what matter

Here are the facts on the ground:
1. There are 13 MPs in Awdal, 12 are Samaroon and 1 is Ciise.
2.HA have 0 seats in the Parliament and the 42 local district council seats in Awdal
3. HA accounted for less than 1% of the total Awdal Parliamentary vote in the May 2021 elections.

If you mean 40% of women married to Reer Nuur men are Sacad Muuse/JA then you have a strong case. Otherwise lay off the khaat abti.

I understand its painful for you to accept this given your cousins in the East won seats in Sool and Sanaag. Unfortunately for you Awdal is 95%+ Samaroon with Ciise and Gabooye making up the rest.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Here are the facts on the ground:
1. There are 13 MPs in Awdal, 12 are Samaroon and 1 is Ciise.
2.HA have 0 seats in the Parliament and the 42 local district council seats in Awdal
3. HA accounted for less than 1% of the total Awdal Parliamentary vote in the May 2021 elections.

If you mean 40% of women married to Reer Nuur men are Sacad Muuse/JA then you have a strong case. Otherwise lay off the khaat abti.

I understand its painful for you to accept this given your cousins in the East won seats in Sool and Sanaag. Unfortunately for you Awdal is 95%+ Samaroon with Ciise and Gabooye making up the rest.
He is not even isaaq he is a troll and 95% samaroon is wrong. I would say its 60% samaroon 40% cisse. Personally i dont care for awdal or do i claim it . As long if you dont claim gabiley or any HA land we good :mjpls:
Reaction Yes GIF by Paper Triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts