Buubaa's wife arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigga you guys are tryna liberate gedo for almost 20 years
giphy.gif
I'm not from Gedo. I support its liberation from warlords and terrorists. Same with SSC or any Somali region. If you think you can abuse people because of tribal hegemony then be prepaired for the mighty N&N

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I'm not from Gedo. I support its liberation from warlords and terrorists. Same with SSC or any Somali region. If you think you can abuse people because of tribal hegemony then be prepaired for the mighty N&N
How about you first start liberating those tuulos in southern somalia from all shabab. You know you have to take baby steps first

giphy.gif

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
Somaliland has a larger army than N&N fighters. Only DDS can challenge us.

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
Yeah that's happening doesn't mean you can get away with shenanigans. We can walk and chew gum
But all N&N do is complain about somaliland and leave al Shabaab to grow stronger. Al Shabaab increased their attacks since farmaajo came to power. Somaliland is minding our business, why don't you mind yours.

Listened to their old brother? Did you forget what the PL gouverment did in dhahar 2 weeks ago after yall misbehaved :mjlaugh: Listen i understand you rather be a 2nd class citizen in PL then SL because you are harti. But as soon when you get out of order they will shoot you. And how much do you think somalia or PL is gonna invest in your tuulo in las koray?:drakelaugh:
When I see suugo stained jilbaab wearers jumping up and down in dirt roads i can't help but support Puntland more.

It shows misaligned goals and low IQ, why bother about Xamar when you're house is made out of aluminium?

Puntland is incorporating the Chinese method and it worked great in other towns. All the tribal elders and intellectuals support further centralization of Sanaag so it can grow.

I support FGS but when it comes to Sanaag , it seems clear its leaders should follow Puntland.

Meanwhile in Boroma you are arrested for waving a blue flag or criticizing the mayor who recently fled with the town budget to Ethiopia. 🤣🤣🤣

Khalas saxib, we will see how it goes.

But all N&N do is complain about somaliland and leave al Shabaab to grow stronger. Al Shabaab increased their attacks since farmaajo came to power. Somaliland is minding our business, why don't you mind yours.
We are dealing with shabab. You don't mind your own business that's why I'm in your business.
I support your secession minus the disputed region.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
When I see suugo stained jilbaab wearers jumping up and down in dirt roads i can't help but support Puntland more.

It shows misaligned goals and low IQ, why bother about Xamar when you're house is made out of aluminium?

Puntland is incorporating the Chinese method and it worked great in other towns. All the tribal elders and intellectuals support further centralization of Sanaag so it can grow.

I support FGS but when it comes to Sanaag , it seems clear its leaders should follow Puntland.

Meanwhile in Boroma you are arrested for waving a blue flag or criticizing the mayor who recently fled with the town budget to Ethiopia. 🤣🤣🤣

Khalas saxib, we will see how it goes.
As long if you stay in east sanaag we got no beef:ufdup: But we all know you guys could switch any time Thats why i dont take that serious. You are litterly making threads of Southern somalia every day. Like it has something to do with you

Just show him Isaaq members in N&N , it makes them angry and frustrated lol.

False its their lives and we all know they don't give two bricks about Somalia or the mythical unity. By your logic you are raging at the Hartis that work for the SL government and other SL state institutions

As long if you stay in east sanaag we got no beef:ufdup: But we all know you guys could switch any time Thats why i dont take that serious. You are litterly making threads of Southern somalia every day. Like it has something to do with you
Southern Somalia is part of my country. We also live in Kismaayo , infact my uncle has a tobacco farm near kismaayo.

Mogadishu is my capital city, when Mogadishu sparkles, once again , Somalia and all her people will be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.