Brick Lady Rooda Cusman arrested. Facing up to 10 years in Xabsi!

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
:russ:

That video made me laugh.

She made it seem like we got witch doctors walking around Somalia.

Bro I've encountered African spiritual gaal xalimos before and pretty much all of them were airheads :mjlol:
Going from Islam to shirk will never not be funny to me 😂 they probably only left the religion when they found out some of the slaves the sahaba had were madow 🤣

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
She’s 10000% gaal bro remember that one video when she said her family are witches and practice black magic? Idgaf what the Muslims will think of this comment I’m takfiring her ass 😭 what caadi Muslim says that shit
WITCHES?!?!

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Very interesting! We don't really have a notable ex-Muslim community in Australia that's been reported on in the media but there's this Somali model from here who used to wear hijab like Halima Aden then appeared on the cover of Vogue Australia as a non-hijabi with the cover story about her spirituality fluctuating and the need for the level of hijab-wearing to be consistent with that. Her name is Hanan Ibrahim and I always pegged her to be a closeted gaal.

Ngl I've always considered Muslim models as borderline gaal.

Modeling was always dubbed a haram profession so I always expected mostly super liberal and non practicing Muslimah to become models.

There aren't exactly really any major ex Muslim communities outside of the Internet. Most ex Muslims tend to either befriend non Muslims or try and hang out with non practicing/known ex Muslim people from their ethnic group.

Yami

I wish she claimed ethiopian just like how the ethiopian trolls claim somali to damage our rep she could have atleast ruined her rep and life for the cause.
With a name like hers she was never getting away with that. It’s like a nigga named Tedessi claiming he’s from
Xamar

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
With a name like hers she was never getting away with that. It’s like a nigga named Tedessi claiming he’s from
Xamar
Fair Point but still she could have tried these ajnabis literally are so dumb that they fell for johnny somali being somali when he is clearly ethiopian 💀 what makes you think they wouldnt think the same if this girl done that?

Yami

Will the NPC army call this woman on TikTok a pick me 🤔 it seems all they have is insults no evidence that gabar brick ah is innocent

Yami

Fair Point but still she could have tried these ajnabis literally are so dumb that they fell for johnny somali being somali when he is clearly ethiopian 💀 what makes you think they wouldnt think the same if this girl done that?
Ngl you’re right I forgot they believed habesha central was a Mali 😂

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Ngl you’re right I forgot they believed habesha central was a Mali 😂
Exactly bro, after that scandal the ajnabis were played like a fiddle by the ethiopian trolls into making them think that guy was somali these ajnabis are downright stupid and idiotic.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
drop the pic in spoilers

Just go to her insta. She's not hiding that she assimilated amongst Madows tbh.

@Macawisley no need to beef with her outside of this incident. She pretty much never targeted Somali men.

I think it's because she has a good relationship with her pops.

Nonetheless she's a blm xalimo that has mostly left us alone

Ngl I've always considered Muslim models as borderline gaal.

Modeling was always dubbed a haram profession so I always expected mostly super liberal and non practicing Muslimah to become models.
It's either that or they're sincerely confused. I see some of them a very literal take on Islamic guidelines instead of thinking about the principles of Islamic modesty for sisters. What's the point of wearing a hijab on your head if people can see your breasts and nips out? The Muslim woman whose hair is uncovered but is wearing a maxi dress kinda of like an abaya is better.

Example: The Muslim internet lashed out at Dina Tokio for taking off her hijab (which was more like a headwrap by this point since it didn't cover her neck) while wearing oversized, boxy fashion but they're okay with Habiba Da Silva who looks like Kim Kardashian just converted to Islam with figure-hugging dresses that really highlight her curves. Apparently, a small headscarf eliminates all criticism
This is what Habiba looks like btw

Trending

Latest posts