Brick Lady Rooda Cusman arrested. Facing up to 10 years in Xabsi!

Xalimos saw a few comments made by trolls and started attacking all Somali men.

Madows were already attack roda for bringing all black men into this. Than once they realized she wasn't FBA they started attacking non fba women and singled out somalis once they realized rhoda was Somali.

Most Somali men literally felt bad that she got hit with a brick.
Ummm I’ve seen multiple videos on TikTok & a ton of comments not to mention dark nn incels milking the incident for views. You guys involved yourselves

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Sounds like she was hanging around the wrong crowd and got hurt. Kinda like how a drug addict can be sympathesised with but its still partially their fault for taking the first dose.
She's gaal or at least gaal adjacent.

Ex Muslims tend to just assimilate in other gaal communities if they are able to financially. Rhoda have lived a regular quiet life like most gaals but she decided to cause mayhem in the same community she was trying to assimilate into.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Hey, Calm down bro dont put a target on my back :ufdup: I am just supporting the fact that she got justice for her wrongdoings and its deserved. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
You got your first qashin way dhamataay you’re already finished my nigga 😂

Ex Muslims tend to just assimilate in other gaal communities if they are able to financially. Rhoda have lived a regular quiet life like most gaals but she decided to cause mayhem in the same community she was trying to assimilate into.
She’s Muslim just heavily into BLM, both her & her sis fully immersed themselves in AA culture. I followed her before her attack & she was a prison abolitionist

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Madows and gaal xalimos got Somali men involved in this. I don't know why some of these chicks are surprised seeing niggas celebrate after seeing this news.

Madows were saying brick throwing was part of Somali culture and gaal xalimos wanted somali niggas they didn't even like protecting them.
The madows are a reoccuring thing so I am not suprised about them but its the degenerate halimos and faraxs who come back to the people they left (somali community) and declined to associate with only coming back when they have a problem those are the somalis I hate on the most only coming back to use their community for their own benefit and when they are in a sticky situation I have seen some instances of this in my own community and it makes me pissed cause that money or help they get they would use it in some degenerate way and take the help for granted.

Yami

She’s 10000% gaal bro remember that one video when she said her family are witches and practice black magic? Idgaf what the Muslims will think of this comment I’m takfiring her ass 😭 what caadi Muslim says that shit

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
She made the entirety of the Somali community look bad with this bizarre scandal. When Somali women are being dragged, it reflects poorly on our male counterparts and the same certainly goes the other way round.

I'm glad I live on the other side of the world where this doesn't affect Somalis here. Alhamdullilah.
It feels good to be australian. :rejoice:

Very interesting! We don't really have a notable ex-Muslim community in Australia that's been reported on in the media but there's this Somali model from here who used to wear hijab like Halima Aden then appeared on the cover of Vogue Australia as a non-hijabi with the cover story about her spirituality fluctuating and the need for the level of hijab-wearing to be consistent with that. Her name is Hanan Ibrahim and I always pegged her to be a closeted gaal.

Yami

Very interesting! We don't really have a notable ex-Muslim community in Australia that's been reported on in the media but there's this Somali model from here who used to wear hijab like Halima Aden then appeared on the cover of Vogue Australia as a non-hijabi with the cover story about her spirituality fluctuating and the need for the level of hijab-wearing to be consistent with that. Her name is Hanan Ibrahim and I always pegged her to be a closeted gaal.

My gaal radar is going off again. I sense someone active in a certain sub forum on Reddit 🫢

You @Macawisley @Yami are definitely incels
967FCCD0-564F-4477-9848-86473C930760.jpeg

She’s 10000% gaal bro remember that one video when she said her family are witches and practice black magic? Idgaf what the Muslims will think of this comment I’m takfiring her ass 😭 what caadi Muslim says that shit
not you dishing out takfir as a non-muslim... :drakelaugh:

Trending