Brick Lady Rooda Cusman arrested. Facing up to 10 years in Xabsi!

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Y'all got bigger things to worry about with all those big ass animals and insects y'all got.

Y'all damn near have a boss fight every day you step outside.
thats a sterotype lol most of those large animals are secluded from public and human settlements and the occasional spider comes around sometimes in summer but other than that we are chilling.

Will the NPC army call this woman on TikTok a pick me 🤔 it seems all they have is insults no evidence that gabar brick ah is innocent

This woman is a well-documented pickme. She's literally a men's rights activist on TikTok which translates to being only reactionary to emotionally unstable women within the feminist movement instead of actually focusing on men's issues. She's been on her "women are evil" schtick since the lockdown.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
thats a sterotype lol most of those large animals are secluded from public and human settlements and the occasional spider comes around sometimes in summer but other than that we are chilling.

The occasional spider:

images (12).jpeg

Kisame

Plotting world domination
It's either that or they're sincerely confused. I see some of them a very literal take on Islamic guidelines instead of thinking about the principles of Islamic modesty for sisters. What's the point of wearing a hijab on your head if people can see your breasts and nips out? The Muslim woman whose hair is uncovered but is wearing a maxi dress kinda of like an abaya is better.

Example: The Muslim internet lashed out at Dina Tokio for taking off her hijab (which was more like a headwrap by this point since it didn't cover her neck) while wearing oversized, boxy fashion but they're okay with Habiba Da Silva who looks like Kim Kardashian just converted to Islam with figure-hugging dresses that really highlight her curves. Apparently, a small headscarf eliminates all criticism
This is what Habiba looks like btw

Muslim Internet is weird ngl. Ive never taken them seriously on modesty issues.

So many hijabis get a lot of views online for thirst trapping on tiktok with figure hugging outfits. Muslim niggas love that shit.

If you check the avg practicing niggas explore page on Instagram you will find a bunch of thick hijabis.

Muslim Internet is weird ngl. Ive never taken them seriously on modesty issues.

So many hijabis get a lot of views online for thirst trapping on tiktok with figure hugging outfits. Muslim niggas love that shit.

If you check the avg practicing niggas explore page on Instagram you will find a bunch of thick hijabis.
Even when they don't, they don't make productive steps to help the Muslim sister come closer to the deen and have her modest clothing reflect that. They would rather troll and harass her out of sadistic pleasure if they can't get any s3xual pleasure from these weird hijabi thirst traps.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
This woman is a well-documented pickme. She's literally a men's rights activist on TikTok which translates to being only reactionary to emotionally unstable women within the feminist movement instead of actually focusing on men's issues. She's been on her "women are evil" schtick since the lockdown.
:jcoleno:shit the NPC army got me with that one. Should've done more of a investigation before dropping that link

Yami

It's either that or they're sincerely confused. I see some of them a very literal take on Islamic guidelines instead of thinking about the principles of Islamic modesty for sisters. What's the point of wearing a hijab on your head if people can see your breasts and nips out? The Muslim woman whose hair is uncovered but is wearing a maxi dress kinda of like an abaya is better.

Example: The Muslim internet lashed out at Dina Tokio for taking off her hijab (which was more like a headwrap by this point since it didn't cover her neck) while wearing oversized, boxy fashion but they're okay with Habiba Da Silva who looks like Kim Kardashian just converted to Islam with figure-hugging dresses that really highlight her curves. Apparently, a small headscarf eliminates all criticism
This is what Habiba looks like btw
The other day when I was at the gym I looked eyes with a Hijabi wearing tight booty leggings and a tight athletic shirt highlighting all her curves. Had to hold the urge not to burst out laughing it was one odd sight 💀

The other day when I was at the gym I looked eyes with a Hijabi wearing tight booty leggings and a tight athletic shirt highlighting all her curves. Had to hold the urge not to burst out laughing it was one odd sight 💀
I wish they stopped doing that to reduce the indirect contribution they make to Hijabis being seen as a s3xual fetish but its hard to tell them without them getting defensive because they're used to the hate they get from random guys calling her a h0e.

Alhamdulilah, I'm Somali so that fetishisation mostly goes to brown Arab/Desi women who they think all look like Mia Khalifa.

Can’t say the same, I sympathize with her & won’t turn on her like madows both men & women, Somali incels, & some of yall here. I do hope she gets a wake up call and distance herself from madows & their degenerate culture.
You know what? I respect that stance. You wanna do the right thing, even if it might risk self-persevation. Good on you ❤️

Yami

I wish they stopped doing that to reduce the indirect contribution they make to Hijabis being seen as a s3xual fetish but its hard to tell them without them getting defensive because they're used to the hate they get from random guys calling her a h0e.

Alhamdulilah, I'm Somali so that fetishisation mostly goes to brown Arab/Desi women who they think all look like Mia Khalifa.
Yeah you guessed it she was Arab 💀
Lower your gaze bradder :ufdup:
1706164157550.png

Even though she lied about how it happened, she still got hit and seeing all these incel monkeys celebrating her being locked up after a violent attack against her is disgusting.
I wholeheartedly agree with you here. But I think I might have become desensitised to misogyny from how much we have to endure in online spaces.

I've made the conscious choice to take my frustrations and channel them into productively picking out the misogynistic men in my real-life environment, and then separate them into harmful and would actually go out their way to hurt me and my ladies and harmless (all bark and no bite). So we can stay safe out here in this scary world.

The rise of Andrew Tate has really opened up the eyes of women to how much some men really hate our existence.

Trending

Latest posts