Brick Lady Rooda Cusman arrested. Facing up to 10 years in Xabsi!

Yea @Macawisley is very weird, self hating vibes for sure
7B531AEC-F6D3-429A-A235-F11BCEB57D9C.jpeg

Kisame

Plotting world domination
The madows are a reoccuring thing so I am not suprised about them but its the degenerate halimos and faraxs who come back to the people they left (somali community) and declined to associate with only coming back when they have a problem those are the somalis I hate on the most only coming back to use their community for their own benefit and when they are in a sticky situation I have seen some instances of this in my own community and it makes me pissed cause that money or help they get they would use it in some degenerate way and take the help for granted.

I'm not trying to hate on gaals.

I mainly hang out with non practicing or gaal somali niggas. I understand how some of them need to assimilate amongst non somalis to live a normal life. In fact it's easier in America because once your financially stable you can easily leave the somali community and basically disappear.

Rhoda fucked up and got the attention of xenophobic Madows . I respect her for not attacking somalis herself during this situation. She knew somalis weren't her opps.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
@CurrentlyOnline @Lais @Yami

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Its official her Somali card is revoked and rescinded that woman is officially a madowified Somali that cannot be saved aint no way I am calling that thing moving around and jumping like a monkey in their natural habitat a Somali she is officially n*ggafied.

Rhoda fucked up and got the attention of xenophobic Madows . I respect her for not attacking somalis herself during this situation. She knew somalis weren't her opps.
@Lais look at this statement. This bit of favourable nuance towards Brick Lady from brother @Kisame should tell you he's not an incel. Incels are filled with too much resentment towards us that they can't see any subtle positive actions that women can do outside of what would get them laid.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
She’s 10000% gaal bro remember that one video when she said her family are witches and practice black magic? Idgaf what the Muslims will think of this comment I’m takfiring her ass 😭 what caadi Muslim says that shit

:russ:

That video made me laugh.

She made it seem like we got witch doctors walking around Somalia.

Bro I've encountered African spiritual gaal xalimos before and pretty much all of them were airheads :mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts