Brethern cuffed by a hoe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
:yacadiim: I will do so only when I make a choice to fully commit to that decision, Insh'Allah. I'm an all-or-nothing kind of person.
It's really upto you to wear it, but you should know that the Hijab is fardh and not wearing it means you're constantly disobeying allah.

:yacadiim: I will do so only when I make a choice to fully commit to that decision, Insh'Allah. I'm an all-or-nothing kind of person.

20100805__Farah-Al_-Amina.jpg

Just don't wear this shit. :mjlol:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
She shouldn't, and i never said that she should. All i said was that any man with even the slightest of self respect, should not be marrying a hoe. Same can be applied to woman also, in that they shouldn't marry a man-. :gaasdrink:

Also in the story said in the OP, the guy seems to genuinely want to get married, and probably have kids of his own. No man- wants to get married, since they want to be free and all. But this guy seems to be wanting to get married, but you don't do that with a hoe. He should instead try and marry a girl that has been with only 1 or 2 guys at max. :fittytousand:

You taught me a lot Kaiser. Here I thought a guy who has been with one girl has been with them all.:farmajoyaab:

You taught me a lot Kaiser. Here I thought a guy who has been with one girl has been with them all.:farmajoyaab:
Who knows if he has been with other girls, the story doesn't go into details. But OP said that the girl was a known hoe, "She is a known Somali hoejabi". Also hoes don't usually marry, unless there is money involed, in which that seems to be the case here too. :bell:

:farole: I don't like wearing make up, though. How do women keep up with the jones. I will never know.
They probably don't like how they look, and are super insecure about it. woman should embraced their natural looks, and should stop with the bleaching, plastic surgery and heavy makeups. Most of the money a woman earns, goes towards makeup and other beauty products which is super sad. :farmajoyaab:

Men usually just put on some skin cream, to keep their skin from drying and that's it. But there is few that use makeups and plastic surgery, but they're s, so no one cares about them. :fittytousand:

Me and my other nigga are going through a hard time brothers. Our Faarax brother is in love with his hoe he used to sleep around with. He denied it for months but admitted it to us today. R.I.P the broski. We had our suspicions months. It was couple of months ago I just decided to go to Nandos and saw them two sitting together really romantic. I didn’t get it he only used to di.ck her down why would you take her out on a date? She is a known Somali hoejabi.

The other day my other friend saw her walking in a fully Louis Vuitton outfit. Who payed all for it? The broski. He got a her secondhand Mercedes A class the other day. Which is around the 12k.

Hes getting married to her now in December what a L! Wallaahi this hurts. My dear brothers never catch feelings for a girl who spreads her legs for you!

R.I.P Brother H sad day.

@Geeljire sanbuur @felloff @Kodeen @Pastoralite @Pureblood @Dalmoor @Ape @nine @Sheikh @Abdalla @RichEnoughForGucci

Hoe as in been around with many people or hoe for being with him outside of marriage?

That took you a while to reply to. Also you need to chill, i wasn't insulting you personally. I was just talking about your username, and what it sounds like. Don't try and come at me like that or you will regret it. :farmajoyaab:
Try me hoe. :damedamn:

What are you gonna do ? Punch me through the screen? :mjlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts