Brethern cuffed by a hoe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jokes aside, i
Waryaa, please! They might act miskeen but the locals gossip about them. I've heard bare stories.:camby:
Good luck finding a virgin and miskeen somali guy outside of somalia in 2018. They're slowly disappearing. The west is so sexualized that it's ruining our somali boys and girls. :siilaanyolaugh:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Jokes aside, i

Good luck finding a virgin and miskeen somali guy outside of somalia in 2018. They're slowly disappearing. The west is so sexualized that it's ruining our somali boys and girls. :siilaanyolaugh:

So, because all you know are man hoes means all those in the west are? :leon:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
And your friend slept around aswell theyre both hoes if he wants to marry her why you care?

Are you stupid? Why do you care kulaha? You dont care about your close friends? Dafuq is wrong with u? Adigu ma naag baad tahay horta waan kula yaabaye

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Are you stupid? Why do you care kulaha? You dont care about your close friends? Dafuq is wrong with u? Adigu ma naag baad tahay horta waan kula yaabaye

Youre not looking out for your friend by trying to destroy the relationship with this girl he loves they both slept around chances are they know what they did was wrong and now they trying to make things right by getting married

So why do you feel the need to expose the girl?

As a muslim you should cover another muslim when he Sins

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
No one should marry a hoe that spreads her legs to any guy, that's just disgusting. :susp:
I don't understand why you're mad about this, do you relate to it in some way?. :russ:
So? It’s her body..her choice:umwhat:
She got herself another hoe
Hoes for Hoes
Incels for incels
Prudes for prudes
Suicide bombers for suicide bombers

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
This is why you don't go for hoes in your community, it'll feel possible to marry them and you'll fall for them easily.
lets hope inshallah they both repented and have blessed marriage inshallah.
btw both the farax and xalimo are hoes

So? It’s her body..her choice:umwhat:
She got herself another hoe
Hoes for Hoes
Incels for incels
Prudes for prudes
Suicide bombers for suicide bombers
This is one of the most retarded replies i have gotten so far, you can at lest do better then that. :comeon:

You're actually trying to justify marrying a hoe by saying "So? It's her body...her choice", seriously. :snoop:
It doesn't matter if the guy himself is a hoe, he should at lest have some self respect and not marry a another hoe. Also hoes usually don't get married because they want to, it's mostly for the guys money. In the OP's story, it looks like that's the case. :ohlord:

The guy in the story seems to want to marry and probably have a family of his own. But you don't do that with a hoe, that's basically a recipe for disaster. :susp:

I feel like you truly relate to this girl in some way, and that our comment is pissing you off. :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.