Brethern cuffed by a hoe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
This is why you don't go for hoes in your community, it'll feel possible to marry them and you'll fall for them easily.
lets hope inshallah they both repented and have blessed marriage inshallah.
btw both the farax and xalimo are hoes
What do "hoes" got to make men dummy head over heels, that u good girls dont?
im curious.

Always Lit

This is one of the most retarded replies i have gotten so far, you can at lest do better then that. :comeon:

You're actually trying to justify marrying a hoe by saying "So? It's her body...her choice", seriously. :snoop:
It doesn't matter if the guy himself is a hoe, he should at lest have some self respect and not marry a another hoe. Also hoes usually don't get married because they want to, it's mostly for the guys money. In the OP's story, it looks like that's the case. :ohlord:

The guy in the story seems to want to marry and probably have a family of his own. But you don't do that with a hoe, that's basically a recipe for disaster. :susp:

I feel like you truly relate to this girl in some way, and that our comment is pissing you off. :mjlol:
youre clearly arguing with a biased person on the situation. You'll never come to an agreement.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
No one should marry a hoe that spreads her legs to any guy, that's just disgusting. :susp:
I don't understand why you're mad about this, do you relate to it in some way?. :russ:

What do mean relate to it? I just think its fair for a female to request someone like herself. In this case, I don't believe in contradictions. :mugshotman:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
What do mean relate to it? I just think its fair for a female to request someone like herself. In this case, I don't believe in contradictions. :mugshotman:
No one should marry a hoe, even if the guy himself has the slightest of self respect. Hoes don't make good wifes, and they're the first to cheat. By marrying a hoe, you're literally making a recipe on how to become a cuck. :susp:

And if we're keeping it 100. I've never been a hijabi, lived by myself for 3 years in University. And yet I did not abuse that freedom. Why? Because it's in my character shaped by my internal value system and upbringing (aka learning self-regulation without parental supervision). Same reason why I've done Paleo for 3 years. Because I have self-control (which like a muscle needs to be flexed or it atrophies). Maybe, just maybe. My kind irritates you because I break all your negative stereotypes surrounding Somali girls. I'm decent looking too. And I've only talked to Abdis. :gaasdrink: Try saying something about me now.

So are you a virgin or not, the hell are you trying to say. :yacadiim:
Also i have no idea why you posted all this shit, who even cares. :siilaanyolaugh:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
No one should marry a hoe, even if the guy himself has the slightest of self respect. Hoes don't make good wifes, and they're the first to cheat. By marrying a hoe, you're literally making a recipe on how to become a cuck. :susp:

So are you a virgin or not, the hell are you trying to say. :yacadiim:
Also i have no idea why you posted all this shit, who even cares. :siilaanyolaugh:

Wrote it out of boredom. I'll reiterate my point. Why would a woman c'est moi with zero experience want to marry a guy that smashed the whole city?:mahubowtf:

:farole: Promiscuous men scare me. :faysalwtf: Perverts do too.:mugshotman: And so does staring into @Always Lit's eyes. He never blinks.

The verse of the Holy Quran referred to in your query is in Surah an-Nur:

الخبيثات للخبيثين والخبيثون للخبيثات والطيبات للطيبين والطيبون للطيبات

“Vile women are for vile men, and vile men are for vile women; and good women are for good men, and good men are for good women” (24:26)

They're both s so they're a perfect match :dabcasar:

Always Lit

The verse of the Holy Quran referred to in your query is in Surah an-Nur:

الخبيثات للخبيثين والخبيثون للخبيثات والطيبات للطيبين والطيبون للطيبات

“Vile women are for vile men, and vile men are for vile women; and good women are for good men, and good men are for good women” (24:26)

They're both s so they're a perfect match :dabcasar:
Are u capable of reading that ayah?

Wrote it out of boredom. I'll reiterate my point. Why would a woman c'est moi with zero experience want to marry a guy that smashed the whole city?:mahubowtf:
She shouldn't, and i never said that she should. All i said was that any man with even the slightest of self respect, should not be marrying a hoe. Same can be applied to woman also, in that they shouldn't marry a man-. :gaasdrink:

Also in the story said in the OP, the guy seems to genuinely want to get married, and probably have kids of his own. No man- wants to get married, since they want to be free and all. But this guy seems to be wanting to get married, but you don't do that with a hoe. He should instead try and marry a girl that has been with only 1 or 2 guys at max. :fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts