Brethern cuffed by a hoe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my other nigga are going through a hard time brothers. Our Faarax brother is in love with his hoe he used to sleep around with. He denied it for months but admitted it to us today. R.I.P the broski. We had our suspicions months. It was couple of months ago I just decided to go to Nandos and saw them two sitting together really romantic. I didn’t get it he only used to di.ck her down why would you take her out on a date? She is a known Somali hoejabi.

The other day my other friend saw her walking in a fully Louis Vuitton outfit. Who payed all for it? The broski. He got a her secondhand Mercedes A class the other day. Which is around the 12k.

Hes getting married to her now in December what a L! Wallaahi this hurts. My dear brothers never catch feelings for a girl who spreads her legs for you!

R.I.P Brother H sad day.

@Geeljire sanbuur @felloff @Kodeen @Pastoralite @Pureblood @Dalmoor @Ape @nine @Sheikh @Abdalla @RichEnoughForGucci

Are you jealous that your friend did not buy you a Louis Vuitton outfit?

Dont u worry about my wardrobe, I hate LV by the way I prefer Dsquared or Philipp Plein

You sound very angry about that your friend bought his fiance clothes and a car and is showing her love and affection.

Are you jealous that you are not getting enough attention and love from your friend?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Abdis that date around - register high on the hoedar.

Imagine ladies, being a new start for an Abdi that slewed around in a past life.
:nahgirl:Reformed man hoes got to go!

World

VIP
This getting peak though brother. The chance of you ending with a you dont even know what she has been up to in her past is about 1/3 in 2018
I agree, only a fool would marry a western d*hilo. There is no way of telling if the girl is pious or just reformed . Better to just go back home and marry a beautiful girl with her chastity and dhaqan in check.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
You sound very angry about that your friend bought his fiance clothes and a car and is showing her love and affection.

Are you jealous that you are not getting enough attention and love from your friend?

Wtf attention and love from my friend? Thats some gay ass shit you chatting about wallahi. What hoe deserves a class just by spreading her legs? U find that normal?

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I agree, only a fool would marry a western d*hilo. There is no way of telling if the girl is pious or just reformed . Better to just go back home and marry a beautiful girl with her chastity and dhaqan in check.

The thing is girls back home are dead when it comes to wasmo.

Oh yeah and no kintir

Wtf attention and love from my friend? Thats some gay ass shit you chatting about wallahi. What hoe deserves a class just by spreading her legs? U find that normal?

Why were you so angry that your friend showed her love and attention and bought her stuff, if you are not jealous he isn't doing the same for you?

he saved her by getting her off this life and honouring her with marriage may Allah protect and bless them both

They both have had pre-marital sex and now they have fallen in love and are getting married. They seem to be happy with each other.I don't see what OP's problem is?

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Why were you so angry that your friend showed her love and attention and bought her stuff, if you are not jealous he isn't doing the same for you?

Are you blind or just retarded? Its not a problem that he got her a car, the problem is SHE IS A HOE.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Did you not say he slept with her? So your friend is not a virgin. They are in love, so why do you care really?

Why do you care kulaha? He is my friend, you dont care a about your friends miyaa?

And btw men cant be hoes woman can

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
A moment of silence for our fallen brother.
fallen-soldiers-memorial-jennifer-stone.jpg

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
He was already broken to begin with.:manny: So the falling already occurred. He used to be thirsty and met his dehydrated match. If he was a miskeen kid this would be a tragedy but it seems more like a comedy. :siilaanyolaugh: kkkkkk
what do u mean miskeen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending