BREAKING: Somaliland and Somalia dialogue will start in Ghana on 19 March 2019, if Somalia accept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Somaliland leader Musa Bihi has announced that his country is ready to resume talks with Somalia rivals after the talk was suspended for quite sometime.

The president has made the remarks after holding a meeting with Somaliland diaspora community in the UAE.

Mr. Bihi who has wrapped up his official visit to the UAE has said that the dialogue will be mediated by the US, UK, EU and Turkey.

He expressed his optimism that the talks will bear fruit.

The first face to face meeting will formally open in Accra, the Ghanaian capital.

The Somaliland Head of State has pointed out that Somalia leader is dragging his feat and is not willing to come to the talks so that the talks will be facilitated by the IC.

The president has repeated his accusations that Somalia is instigating unrest inside the eastern parts of the country.

http://somalilandstandard.com/somaliland-somalia-to-resume-stalled-talks-after-hiatus/

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Let it be known, previously that Somalia has been the one who has violated the Turkey mediated deals with SL and Somalia.

This time it will be different and mediated by more parties from the IC. Somalia will be held accountable for EVERY single deal made.

If Somalia violate these coming mediated deals then what is the point of having talks? The international community might as well just recognize Somaliland at that point.

Last edited:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
When Somalia propose Somaliland become a federal state..

ezgif.gif

Talks are not realistic in the moment for two reasons

1. There is nothing called "Somalia". Somalia consists of five States with five different administrations. Somalia only controls some streets of xamar with foreign help, how can they be representative for all five states ?

2.This "Somalia" don't accept SL as the former british SL protectorate. They say you are only the 6th State which has to be incorporated into the Federal System. With their new federal system it is nearly impossible that they would recognize you as equal to all the other five states.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Talks are not realistic in the moment for two reasons

1. There is nothing called "Somalia". Somalia consists of five States with five different administrations. Somalia only controls some streets of xamar with foreign help, how can they be representative for all five states ?

2.This "Somalia" don't accept SL as the former british SL protectorate. They say you are only the 6th State which has to be incorporated into the Federal System. With their new federal system it is nearly impossible that they would recognize you as equal to all the other five states.
The IC accepts the illusion that is called Somalia, that's why they push for talks between SL and Somalia.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I hope the conversation happens, I don’t care where in gods green earth it occurs And I hope representatives from both groups go in with open minds and desire to hear each other out. Let us hope and pray that a good outcome comes from the talks my brothers and sisters :)

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
What is the point of those talks? it is not like Somalia Gov will ever recognize Somaliland region.
To solve our differences, it's important so that we do not enter into a big war again.

To remove the hostility between SL and Somalia.

Do I have to continue? :drakewtf:

Bohol

VIP
To solve our differences, it's important so that we do not enter into a big war again.

To remove the hostility between SL and Somalia.

Do I have to continue? :drakewtf:

What hostility? Somaliland region is in dispute with Puntland region. It is not even in the radar of the Somali government most of the time.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
What hostility? Somaliland region is in dispute with Puntland region. It is not even in the radar of the Somali government most of the time.
War i'm not talking about Puntland....

I'm talking about SL hostile relation with Somali government.

What is the point of those talks? it is not like Somalia Gov will ever recognize Somaliland region.
And it's not like Somaliland will agree to be a federal state and follow centralised rule again. Can't imagine the purpose of this. Just talks for the sake of talking. Al Shabab needs to go before any real progress is possible.

Good! The main thing is intl community will be involved. They can start the legal case between the two and they will see Somaliland was recognized by all permanent member states of the UN as a sovereign nation on July 26th 1960. And that the union between Somaliland and Somalia was never ratified as per Vienna convention in international law

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
2019 and we are still fighting over internal BS with ourselves:westbrookwtf:

There's oil to dig up, resolve these differences doqons:mjkkk:

At what point will Farmaajo realise that letting Somaliland go will help him

He can focus on South Central and have a new peace in the region

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending