BREAKING: Somaliland and Somalia dialogue will start in Ghana on 19 March 2019, if Somalia accept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I said was take your own advice and somehow you got "meltdown", "are you 12", "insisting it's fake news".
:westbrookwtf:of course it is, the nigga literally stated the two cities in the vid.

Waar yaa illaahay yaqaanaa, ma anaa waalan mise cadan ayaa laga heesayaa?

You obviously didn't watch the vid I posted where Biixi himself says "GHANA, ACCRA".

Do you think I blindly follow every Lander tweeter and act like what they post is like an ayah from the Qur'an just because they're Lander????? No I don't, I have a mind of my own.

The people at Geeska news, and this Guleed guy must be stupid and not understand somali. If you don't want to watch the vid and see for yourself if Biixi made the mistake or not, I typed it out for you and your like CLEARLY for all to see.

Bii literally says:

"Waxaa ii yimi ninkii South Afrikaanka ahaa, wuxuu ka bilaabay ha laga in dhexdhexaadiiye, xagee baad dooneysaa? Isagu (Cheese) mar walba waxey sheegtaan ANKARRA iyo DOHA. Wuxuu yidhi, waxaan ku geyneyaa Johannesburg, [waxaan yidhi] Waan ogolnahay. Isagu (cheese) ayaa lagu eriyay. Hadda, cisho dhowweyto, Borama na hore ayey Ka sheegeen, Turkiga. [Markaas waxaan yidhi] "Waar keligaa ku aqbelimeynee, caalamku ha nagu soo dhex galo". Wuu aqbeley, warqad buu soo celiyey, Hadda Ingriiska, Maraykanka, EUka, inta ba wuu Ka codsadey, ina la isku yimaado bishan 19keeda meesha la daho GHANA, ACCRA. Si loo sameeyo, gudi caalami ah oo SL iyo SO Kala dhex gashaa".

:westbrookwtf:
audubillah

After I give her proof of Musse not making a mistake, all she has to say is A'udhubillah because she can't spew more shit.

:ivers::mjlol::bell:

Wallahi old somali men are right, "naagahu waa ciyaal yar yar oo caga waa weyn leh". No point in arguing with a female.

@SirLancelLord @Lordilord I'm leaving the arguing to you two niggas, Baashaal to your heart's content boys.
:salute:

After I give her proof of Musse not making a mistake, all she has to say is A'udhubillah because she can't spew more shit.

:ivers::mjlol::bell:

Wallahi old somali men are right, "naagahu waa ciyaal yar yar oo caga waa weyn leh". No point in arguing with a female.

@SirLancelLord @Lordilord I'm leaving the arguing to you two niggas, Baashaal to your heart's content boys.
:salute:
You're writing essays arguing with yourself, super weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts