BREAKING: Somaliland and Somalia dialogue will start in Ghana on 19 March 2019, if Somalia accept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have no interest in talking with you. The status quo serves our interests just fine. An isolated and delusional Iddor, shut out of politics, while we shape the future of the state. I say keep isolating yourselves and shaking that booty on 18 May.

South-Central

Then How does the status quo benefit you? Let me remind you that your position is weak af, the more the archaic south keeps beeing archaic, the more other states (PL maybe JB) will demand more souverinity and eventual secession. Don't be delusional saaxib face the facts, this isolation is bad for both sides and will damage both

Then How does the status quo benefit you? Let me remind you that your position is weak af, the more the archaic south keeps beeing archaic, the more other states (PL maybe JB) will demand more souverinity and eventual secession. Don't be delusional saaxib face the facts, this isolation is bad for both sides and will damage both

Isn't this guy from Gedo, bro he's chatting rubbish, he ain't from Konfuur Galbeed.

Issak is our enemy.

We want Issak to have less power and influence.

Issak isolating themselves during a formative period in post-civil war Somalia, when the entire federal system is being constructed and a constitution written, serves this purpose just lovely.

For now, we don't care that you make-believe that you are independent and that you will soon be recognized by the world. Your delusion is our amusement.

Once we design a Darood supremacist entity in South-Central, we will come exterminate you.

Issak is our enemy.

We want Issak to have less power and influence.

Issak isolating themselves during a formative period in post-civil war Somalia, when the entire federal system is being constructed and a constitution written, serves this purpose just lovely.

For now, we don't care that you make-believe that you are independent and that you will soon be recognized by the world. Your delusion is our amusement.

Once we design a Darood supremacist entity in South-Central, we will come exterminate you.

I have only one question : your username is islam is the answer, so is what you wrote not completely unislamic ?

I have only one question : your username is islam is the answer, so is what you wrote not completely unislamic ?

Waxkale ha ka jawaabin. You can already see the guy is a hypocrite.

Qof maskaxda ka waalan ayuu yahay. Cuqdadi caloosha iyo qalbiga ayay ka gashay. Waa mid yar oo caraysan, uu soo ducee in uu Illaahay naftiisu uu hagaajiyo.

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Islam surely is the answer loool, but I don't know what Qur'an he's been reading. However, it most definitely ain't the one that was revealed to our blessed prophet.

Last edited:
Waxkale ha ka jawaabin. You can already see the guy is a hypocrite.

Qof maskaxda ka waalan ayuu yahay. Cuqdadi caloosha iyo qalbiga ayay ka gashay. Waa mid yar oo caraysan, uu soo ducee in uu Illaahay naftiisu uu hagaajiyo.

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Islam surely is the answer loool, but I don't know what Qur'an he's been reading. However, it most definitely ain't the one that was revealed to our blessed prophet.

He said they will completely exterminate us, we should Abo Farmaajo ask to stop this plan and immediately hang on the blue flag in Hargeysa.
:mjhaps:

In this vid, Musse Biixi literally and clearly says Accra, Ghana, and says everytime Farmaajo and Co. want the talks to occur in ANKARA(Turkey) or DOHA(Qatar).

I ain't a fan of Biixi but don't chat shit and lie on his name.

They're desperate and are trying to force it to be in Turkey loooooool.
Why are you having an emotional outburst? I shared a tweet, and said above your latest post that i'm not sure how that could be a mistake lol.

Relax, it'll be cleared up in due time regardless.

Why are you having an emotional outburst? I shared a tweet, and said above your latest post that i'm not sure how that could be a mistake lol.

Relax, it'll be cleared up in due time regardless.

No one is having an emotional outbursts, stop projecting Baayo, I'm not you. I don't report posts to Mods about "cyber bullying", iga leexo.

It looks like N&N bots are clutching at straws with that tweet, hoping that it's true.

28 sad folk liked that tweet too lol, hypocrites, certain niggas would love for it to be in Ankara.

Make sure to tell Aabo Farmaajo that it's in ACCRA, Ghana, and not Ankara Turkey.

Haye dheh!?

No one is having an emotional outbursts, stop projecting Baayo, I'm not you. I don't report posts to Mods about "cyber bullying", iga leexo.

It looks like N&N bots are clutching at straws with that tweet, hoping that it's true.

28 sad folk liked that tweet too lol, hypocrites, certain niggas would love for it to be in Ankara.

Make sure to tell Aabo Farmaajo that it's in ACCRA, Ghana, and not Ankara Turkey.

Haye dheh!?
You're clearly having an emotional outburst. Calm down and regain your composure as cog would say.

Why are you trying to argue where there is none, if its not true we'll see soon enough. You should wait for it instead of potentially embarrassing yourself.

I shared a tweet by a prominent SLer on twitter, I followed it up with I'm not sure.

While your literally having a meltdown, insisting it's fake news, and trying to argue where there is none.

Are you 12?

All I said was take your own advice and somehow you got "meltdown", "are you 12", "insisting it's fake news".
:westbrookwtf:of course it is, the nigga literally stated the two cities in the vid.

Waar yaa illaahay yaqaanaa, ma anaa waalan mise cadan ayaa laga heesayaa?

You obviously didn't watch the vid I posted where Biixi himself says "GHANA, ACCRA".

Do you think I blindly follow every Lander tweeter and act like what they post is like an ayah from the Qur'an just because they're Lander????? No I don't, I have a mind of my own.

The people at Geeska news, and this Guleed guy must be stupid and not understand somali. If you don't want to watch the vid and see for yourself if Biixi made the mistake or not, I typed it out for you and your like CLEARLY for all to see.

Bii literally says:

"Waxaa ii yimi ninkii South Afrikaanka ahaa, wuxuu ka bilaabay ha laga in dhexdhexaadiiye, xagee baad dooneysaa? Isagu (Cheese) mar walba waxey sheegtaan ANKARRA iyo DOHA. Wuxuu yidhi, waxaan ku geyneyaa Johannesburg, [waxaan yidhi] Waan ogolnahay. Isagu (cheese) ayaa lagu eriyay. Hadda, cisho dhowweyto, Borama na hore ayey Ka sheegeen, Turkiga. [Markaas waxaan yidhi] "Waar keligaa ku aqbelimeynee, caalamku ha nagu soo dhex galo". Wuu aqbeley, warqad buu soo celiyey, Hadda Ingriiska, Maraykanka, EUka, inta ba wuu Ka codsadey, ina la isku yimaado bishan 19keeda meesha la daho GHANA, ACCRA. Si loo sameeyo, gudi caalami ah oo SL iyo SO Kala dhex gashaa".

:westbrookwtf:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.