BREAKING NEWS: Puntland announces that it's siding with Saudi/UAE and breaks ranks with Somali gov

Status
Not open for further replies.
The geopolitical relevancr of those two countries to Puntland doesn't even come close to the nearly nonexisting relationship Puntland has with Qatar. Turkey proved to be only paying attention to Xamar, so why should Puntland be loyal to them while they are not impartial in Somali affairs.

I can swear if any other state this this your reply wouldn't have been this. Typical moryaan blinded by your tribe.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
It's fair to point out hypocrisy you dumbass. Whats your workout routine by the way?
True enough. Why don't you guys just leave somalia also it seems like you guys are doing much better without the central governments help.

Monday-bis and tris Tuesday-back wednesday rest Thursday-chest Friday-shoulders Saturday-rest Sunday- legs

True enough. Why don't you guys just leave somalia also it seems like you guys are doing much better without the central governments help.

Monday-bis and tris Tuesday-back wednesday rest Thursday-chest Friday-shoulders Saturday-rest Sunday- legs

It's the hypocrisy of it all. I always thought ethiopia would try to make a vessel state in somaliland or if that fails SW but they allready have a vessel state in puntland.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
:ufdup: Just leave somalia stop acting like a separatist if you aint
So let me get this straight, leaders from Puntland who are the most politically savy leaders in Somalia, are gonna ignore the advice of their state advisors and instead listen to a 20 something year old diaspora clown on a somali forum. Hmmm its almost like they don't care about your opinion :cosbyhmm:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP

We cant leave Somalia it's impossible and our leaders are handicapped and short sighted but we can get economic independence, I think we need to control our destiny so another generation doesn't get lost because there has been no reconciliation and these people are acting like they are owed allegiance after 26 years of no government.

Sorry for calling you a dumbass, im really insecure like @fox, thanks for the tip.

This one of many reasons why federalism is a cancer in somalia somali is ripe for a dictator with an iron fist that's hardcore wadani ready to execute traitors on life television in the main squares for all somalis to see viva shanta somali

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
It's xasid. If there is "Somalinimo" then you should be happy with the success of another region. It's xasid to expect for Puntland to wait until Xamar gets its shit together. That's completely unfair.

That's absolutely right. Any piece of development that comes to PL's direction, they burn with hate. Its how dare you: build roads, build schools, build hospitals, build dams, build airports and sea ports.

That's why they hate federalism with a passion. Had it not been for federalism, PL would still be the rural backwater it was during, Abo Siyad's rule.

Thanks to federalism: we have peace and stability, rule of LAW&ORDER, a police force and well trained and armed army, a maritime force to protect our seas, paved roads, 3 airports (soon 4), a key profitable seaport that can look forward to a $300m development, mass wealth in the State, and a fantastic education system, a system that had led to 60%+ literacy rate amongst young Puntlanders.

This is what they hate, this is what kills them and burns them with a DEEP loathing for us.
I say: KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, MY PUNTLANDERS.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
We cant leave Somalia it's impossible and our leaders are handicapped and short sighted but we can get economic independence, I think we need to control our destiny so another generation doesn't get lost because there has been no reconciliation and these people are acting like they are owed allegiance after 26 years of no government.

Sorry for calling you a dumbass, im really insecure like @fox, thanks for the tip.
No worries bro:denzelnigga:

Also @Gambar whats so funny?:drakewtf:

This one of many reasons why federalism is a cancer in somalia somali is ripe for a dictator with an iron fist that's hardcore wadani ready to execute traitors on life television in the main squares for all somalis to see viva shanta somali
Fatboy gaas should be executed for committing treason at the highest level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending