BREAKING NEWS: Puntland announces that it's siding with Saudi/UAE and breaks ranks with Somali gov

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
I have had enough of Somali people, nacalaa qorkiin yaalo!

Hope Somalilands dissolves in to Kenya and Ethiopia.

I will start by marrying out of this inferior race!

:lolbron::lolbron:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
The Saudis and Emirates are scum of the highest order, and i dislike every little thing about them.

But, emotions have no place in politics. At times, you have to work with those you strongly dislike and form economical and military ties with them. Since, UAE, is in partnership with PL to build Bosaso port, and have played a part to build the, PL Maritime Force, i accept this PL move.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
The Saudis and Emirates are scum of the highest order, and i dislike every little thing about them.

But, emotions have no place in politics. At times, you have to work with those you strongly dislike and form economical and military ties with them. Since, UAE, is in partnership with PL to build Bosaso port, and have played a part to build the, PL Maritime Force, i accept this PL move.

But you can't just create your own foreign policy without the permission of the federal government. That's not how autonomy works.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
They're yours now, u can have them:nahgirl:

They took our kindness for weakness and backstabbed us too many times, if we retaliate back they'll be extinct. So we pass them to yall:camby:
Retaliate, extinction, war is the only thing you know Hawiye but I want to focus on development and our port deal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
All fake nationalists right now

54a78a9754dec_-_cryinggifs_01_1.gif

Gambar

VIP
1- Rebelling against Kacaan, nothing wrong with that.
2- Ethiopian flag wasn't raised by SSDF and it wasn't right after 1977, it was 1986 by Ethiopians and many were imprisoned for opposing it.
3- Ethiopia came after backing from US in 2006 after Hawiye warlords became ICU, fundamentalist terrorists who said they wanted to pray in Alaska
4- No one "sided" with Italian colonist against other Somalis, it was an internal struggle in the N/E
5- First to introduce fake currency was from Bakara Market in year 2000 which was used to bank roll the failing TNG opposed to SRRC
6- lolWhat?
7- lolMadeup
8- Tarnish what name? The same name you destroyed during 4 months of fighting, Ali Mahdi vs Aideed, Siad Barre left the country intact.

As usual you create half truths and lies to suit your narrative but fail as usual.

This guy @Inquisitive_ just doesn't have the balls to say he loves Puntland. He's a stage five clinger. It's not healthy.

Gambar

VIP
They act like we owe them our allegiance and there hasn't been a 26 year old civil war? It's important future generations understand the mindset of the moryaan.
It's xasid. If there is "Somalinimo" then you should be happy with the success of another region. It's xasid to expect for Puntland to wait until Xamar gets its shit together. That's completely unfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending